Page 97 of 98 FirstFirst ... 47 87 95 96 97 98 LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: The Donner Party

1. Default

So I guess it's time for top and flops?

*** Blade - Was able to take out mafia, which saved the town as Cyber would have whole-heartedly followed Pass.
    ** Trigger - Was almost able to pull it out. Was one Mexican away.
    * Sin - Won as a VT and was able to win despite bad players on his team.

Cyber - cannot think for self, happily able to follow mafia for no reason. Not a good game.
    Assassin - Noob player who has not improved at all and is being left behind by others who started after him. Is a detriment regardless of role. Can't even remember your role? come on now.
    Mikey - Awful game as a Vigilante and took out more power roles than the Mafia. I thought you would have learned what do do as the Vig, was wrong came very close to single handedly dooming the town.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

2. Default

I remembered my role you mook, I just didn't have the dumb fucking name, which is what they all wanted. Clearly you cannot read.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
    I remembered my role you mook, I just didn't have the dumb fucking name, which is what they all wanted. Clearly you cannot read.
    your character name is part of your role retard. As a Named Townie that all matters as there was a pattern that you would have to fake if you were lying. However you were too fucking stupid to come up with any of that. What a disappointment. Which I'm sure you've heard from your parents before your mother killed herself and your father put you on the streets.
    Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    Nem, if you want to make racist jokes and shit all the time, fine.
    http://www.myconfinedspace.com/2010/07/02/nemesis/nemesis-jpg/

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    So I guess it's time for top and flops?

*** Blade - Was able to take out mafia, which saved the town as Cyber would have whole-heartedly followed Pass.
    ** Trigger - Was almost able to pull it out. Was one Mexican away.
    * Sin - Won as a VT and was able to win despite bad players on his team.

Cyber - cannot think for self, happily able to follow mafia for no reason. Not a good game.
    Assassin - Noob player who has not improved at all and is being left behind by others who started after him. Is a detriment regardless of role. Can't even remember your role? come on now.
    Mikey - Awful game as a Vigilante and took out more power roles than the Mafia. I thought you would have learned what do do as the Vig, was wrong came very close to single handedly dooming the town.
    I disagree and being that you lack the ability to read and be civil, ill refrain from explaining everything a second time.
    Personal reform

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    wth are you talking about? After cyber said that he dietician you as cannibal?

It was like in the first few pages after day 2 started that i suggested you being maf. LONG before cyber said anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    Pass... why did u have to die man -.-. You were my source of summaries in this game lol. Now i feel like i lost an important backup player in this -.-
    I'd ask you what's cooking again at your place, but looks like someone interrupted your own popcorn time and made YOU the meal hahaha (it's a carnivore flavor joke, shut up im bored).
    Not sure how you miss these hints tbh. Especially when he references the previous day.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

Softing is retarded. Period.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

7. Default

why the fuck are you guys still arguing, the game is long over now move on

8. Default

Sit down, and learn something kid.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Not sure how you miss these hints tbh. Especially when he references the previous day.
    there is no hint in that shit poor joke.

Lesson to be learned here kid. Cyber sucks at the game. Softing is for faggots. Hinting is fucking retarded.
    I know pass.. this is like your 3rd game. You will get there, i promise. This is cybers like.. 11th game. Ibis has only ever played 15 total mafia games in its career.
    Personal reform

10. Default

Pass is fine. He plays the game intelligently and uses critical thinking. The "cooking" posts were stupid and overlooked by me, personally, though. Soft claiming in forum format like this is just retarded and is easily misconstrued unless it's blatantly obvious. I softclaimed Vigilante twice in ONE post in an attempt to role swap with Mikey. Was I upset when he didn't catch it and Phil did? No? I just brushed it off because it's stupid and I shouldn't expect anyone to read that far into my font on the internet.