Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rogue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:

VII. Respect
    1) Players that disrespect others
    2) Player continuously nags others and continues despite reasonable requests to silence including mutes and kicks
    3) Players that disrespect Admins or <ibis>
    A) Player that nags an admin repeatedly despite being told to
    B) Player that is not respectful of someone of a higher position
    C) Flipping out at an admin after being told to
    a) Cursing
    b) Screaming into mic
    c) Ranting about how the admin, ect is gay ect.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

2. Default

We need a demo.

Nobody here knows what you said on microphone that may have caused him to mute you.

Context is everything.

3. Default

he change my name to tht lol

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fireye View Post
    Last I checked, the only prohibited language is racist terminology, though having just looked, I don't see it in the Server Rules thread. It could be that you were breaking the following rule:
    he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
    v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
    To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
    2. A whining sound.
    3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Donnie View Post
    he said conroy was whining all he was doing was asking him question as to why and i look up the definition of whining
    v., whined, whin·ing, whines.

v.intr.

1. To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound, as in pain, fear, supplication, or complaint.
    2. To complain or protest in a childish fashion.
    3. To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch: jet engines whining.

v.tr.
    To utter with a whine.

n.

1. The act of whining.
    2. A whining sound.
    3. A complaint uttered in a plaintive tone.

just incase
    Demo or it didn't happen.

6. Default

in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Demo or it didn't happen.
    false
    Last edited by maynard; 05-20-2010 at 12:42 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    in most cases id say serve your mute and deal with it... but Rogue not once... not twice... but 3 times yesturday broke server rules warding the house on nipper house and didn't really seem 2 give 2 shits he was doing it. rogues been around for far 2 long 2 claim he doesn't know the rules or any other excuse he could muster up. based on rogues actions yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if he was admin abusing when he muted these ppl...

false
    Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Maynard beat me to the punch on this and Christmas, Zero can check the logs since it was an admin command, and see so no demo is needed
    that and we have source TV. rogue should be looked into though. it's incredibly pathetic that he was warding nipper house non stop yesterday... but now in the same day 2 other ppl both call him out on admin abuse lol... ya I say rogue more then likely needs some sort of corrective action taken against him.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Can we all just get along? smoke some weed? drink some beer? rape a prostitute...or two.. nd bury them in the back yard nd live tomorrow like none of it ever happened??

Seriously, who gives a flying fuck if rogue muted some annoying kids who don't know when to stop. I was actualy there when it happened and only problem was that Rogue's actions weren't excesive enough. He gave them a shit ton of warnings and even when they pushed him over the line multiple times with it, he would still let them slide. Both of them were literally talking for 95% of their time being there and not only they were very disrispectful to players and rogue in particular but they were soo fucking obnoxious to a point were we had people leavin the server on crackhouse of all maps... Ok here how it went down
    1 Both kids were mic spaming nd acting like they had tourettes
    2 Rogue asked to stop
    3 rogue asked to stop nd warned them
    4 Rogue warned them again
    5 And Again
    6 Rogue muted them
    7 Rogue felt bad for muting them
    8 Rogue unmuted them
    9 both came back acting like hurt pupies and kept buging him nd fucking with him and asking him personal questions about religion nd his points of view etc.
    10 Rogue warned them again.
    11 We are here at the forums having nerd fights about this shit.
    Seriously, you want to tell me that none of you got better shit to do then to argue a fucking 5 minute mute? ( I don't, thats why I am making this post at 5 am..)

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Logs don't record what people are saying on microphone.

And sourceTV isn't on WCS. Get a demo if you think someone is abusing/going to abuse.