Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Test and Confirm

1. Default

map rate has been added so it can integrate with the map selection. Map system will be installed today.

Rate watch was removed b/c it not only produced errors it is not needed as the rates are strictly enforced and automatically changed on the clients to ensure best quality of game play. Note that people "rate hacking" are still detected by other automated scripts and removed from the server.

2. Default

New map voting system is on! Now we have the following features:
    • Ability to ensure that map selection is truly random
    • Ability to increase the likely hood of a map appearing in a vote based off its map rating
    • Ability to handle rtv, nominations, admin votes and end map votes all from the same mapcyle.txt
    • Disabling of the 1 and 2 slots to prevent spam selections
    • Forced runoff between the top 2 options.
    • Ability to control what gets excluded from the options where.

Please test and let me know if everything is working ok and if there is any settings that you would like changed. This plugin offers a lot of options so we can do basically whatever we want. Be sure to note that we can also have "do not change" instead of "extend" for particular types of votes as logically there are times when you do not want to extend but instead just want to see if people want to change to something else.

3. Default

Web shortcuts added. Currently they are the same as the pub server. They (basically like the wcs server) will remain that way for a bit until I rework the entire motd system. I will be programing a dynamic php based system that is easier to manage and update while also offering additional features and value to players.

4. Default

Ads system has been added to replace the adverts from mani. This offers some new features that some of you may like:
    • Ability to prevent admins from seeing ads for admin/reserved slot
    • Ability to easily change the ads from the website
    • Ability to easily adjust where the ads display to hopefully increase effectiveness.
    • Ability to limit ads to a particular server or servers.

With this all major release required addons should now be installed. Please report any final bugs or problems before public release.

5. Default

problem with that I tried to start a map vote using your "Ultimate Map Changer" mod in the admin menu, but to no avail the map vote's never came up for neither auto nor for manual
    Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    you all are a bunch oh whiny little bitches..
    Quote Originally Posted by Hitman
    0.o.....dem sum fightin wurdz LOL

I am really scared.....You sending Fiona after me? LOL

6. Default

OK I will need to look into that. Can not today due to no air conditioning so the computer can not turn on (it is over 80 without the heat from the computer). Also we doing electrical work in the house. Logically this also delays all other work for today.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    problem with that I tried to start a map vote using your "Ultimate Map Changer" mod in the admin menu, but to no avail the map vote's never came up for neither auto nor for manual
    I have not been able to reproduce this problem. Every time I start it the vote comes up with no problem.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I think I found the error from your problem:
    Code:
    L 06/17/2011 - 03:24:43: [umc-core.smx] VOTING: Not enough map groups to run a group vote. 1 groups available.
    You need to select maps not groups there are no groups. This map program has some options we do not use.

Please confirm that everything is working and we can get a release out this week

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    I have not been able to reproduce this problem. Every time I start it the vote comes up with no problem.

---------- Post added at 06:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:17 PM ----------

I think I found the error from your problem:
    Code:
    L 06/17/2011 - 03:24:43: [umc-core.smx] VOTING: Not enough map groups to run a group vote. 1 groups available.
    You need to select maps not groups there are no groups. This map program has some options we do not use.

Please confirm that everything is working and we can get a release out this week
    Alright well I have a few things to say, First would be that when you do the start map vote using the "ultimate map chooser" mod and the option Automatic map choice the map votes work just fine in every single scenario, but as for the manual map choice for no matter what you choose in there it will crash the server instantly as soon as you start the vote for the maps.

I also tried the tierd map vote and that seemed to work just fine for auto-matic map choice, but also crashed the server for when I tried to do a manual map choice

9. Default

You know if nothing eles I have found an easy way to crash the server

10. Default

Yea the admin support is still a beta feature so I will report that and also ask for a way to disable the manual option as it should never be used anyways.