Page 95 of 98 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia Game: The Donner Party

let me help you with a sentence that may help you in the future cyber. Being that you are a moron.

you could have said "between the two, my gut is telling me pass was a mafia or cannibal"
    How that outs you as dietician.. is beyond me.

Do you have barred windows at home with 24/7 armed guard service? Cameras watching every move in and outside your mothers basement?
    You play way to paranoid and trust is not something to be given lightly. Not in real life nor this game. You might actually be good at this game and an enjoyable human being when you grow a pair of balls and start acting like a man.
    Personal reform

2. Default

It's all gravy baby, town won.

3. Default

Confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger did a great job with this game. Everyone else was shit.

4. Default

Nem, host another one.

5. Default

All I have to say is that I hate Blade. Fucking assdick. I had 100% of the town convinced I was town (though day 2 may have been tough). Also, Blade giving up kinda screwed Trigger.

Finally, you did pretty terribad Mikey. Minjae (think it was him) was clearly trying to roleswap with you. Cyber clearly said that I was scum and his hints (especially when he referred back to them and prompted you to reread) were pretty easy to decode.

Finally, I'm not a fucking 'popcorn king'. Also I'm not 'mexican popcorn'. At least use the proper slur and call me a dago.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

6. Default

Well thanks! I appreciate that.

Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    Confirmed.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger did a great job with this game. Everyone else was shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    All I have to say is that I hate Blade. Fucking assdick. I had 100% of the town convinced I was town (though day 2 may have been tough). Also, Blade giving up kinda screwed Trigger.

Finally, you did pretty terribad Mikey. Minjae (think it was him) was clearly trying to roleswap with you. Cyber clearly said that I was scum and his hints (especially when he referred back to them and prompted you to reread) were pretty easy to decode.

Finally, I'm not a fucking 'popcorn king'. Also I'm not 'mexican popcorn'. At least use the proper slur and call me a dago.
    no, you missed the point actually. His hints, yay sure, i get why you understand them. All attempts at "hints" after i asked a direct question.. those were bullshit. you and cyber participate in gay love, the both of you speak in such a away that is such. Not everyone playing these games speak gay love.

Additionally, as i stated before, im not denouncing the fact that i made bac plays this game. However, the plays i made are common and generally work when you play with people who have at least 2 braincells to rub together.
    It was Assassin. Yes, he was trying to role swap with me, i understood that but if you had done what cyber proclaims i do not (read) you would understand why it was a bad move given the set up of the game.
    Perhaps you forgot that deaths at night are hidden if two opposing factions dont kill each other? rolling with it would have created a mess for me, had the mafia been intelligent enough to cue a day offensive against me once assassin died.
    Several more scenarios could follow.

Here it is
    My plays did not work. Fact
    Cyber caved in to emotion and hard claimed. Fact
    I called it out first at day 2 start that you were maf and maf hit sk. fact
    By killing the roleblocker i had a trump card in the event that someone tried to claim cop. Fact
    none of you aside from a few know how to fake claim. Fact
    Using the scribble kill was levearge while understanding the above, makes it pointless. Fact
    My plays were not bad. fact
    My plays did not work do to average experience level (dumb telling). Fact
    I did not hinder town and if anything helped town by killing hosh. fact
    Had the last day been 5 players as a result of me not killing hosh, town would have been worse off. fact

Like i said, i do not denounce that 1. my plays did not work and 2. most of you dont understand them.
    What im saying is alot of you, were not high and mighty.

- - - Updated - - -

Trigger and sin are by far the all stars in this game. Good on him for killing me before cyber.
    Sin did great up until he voted phil with certainty. Was a bit scared there.
    Personal reform

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    It was Assassin. Yes, he was trying to role swap with me, i understood that but if you had done what cyber proclaims i do not (read) you would understand why it was a bad move given the set up of the game.
    Then you shouldn't have brought up role swapping to begin with in this game. He likely thought that you wanted that to happen since you had mentioned it day 1.
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    Here it is
    My plays did not work. Fact
    Cyber caved in to emotion and hard claimed. Fact
    I called it out first at day 2 start that you were maf and maf hit sk. fact
    By killing the roleblocker i had a trump card in the event that someone tried to claim cop. Fact
    none of you aside from a few know how to fake claim. Fact
    Using the scribble kill was levearge while understanding the above, makes it pointless. Fact
    My plays were not bad. fact
    My plays did not work do to average experience level (dumb telling). Fact
    I did not hinder town and if anything helped town by killing hosh. fact
    Had the last day been 5 players as a result of me not killing hosh, town would have been worse off. fact

Like i said, i do not denounce that 1. my plays did not work and 2. most of you dont understand them.
    What im saying is alot of you, were not high and mighty.
    Way to be full of yourself Mikey. I'd rather be involved in gay love with that Mexican Cyber than only having autofellatio to turn to.

Your list of 'facts' is laughable to say the least. The one where you 'called me being scum' was after Cyber said the first time that I was a cannibal. Also your plays were bad--they helped scum more then town. This game shouldn't even have been close after night 1 and scum killed each other.
    What: my life skills use meat

“Let us be thankful for the fools. But for them the rest of us could not succeed. ” -Mark Twain

9. Default

Yeah sin fucked up with the Phil thing but had it figured out otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Passarelli View Post
    Then you shouldn't have brought up role swapping to begin with in this game. He likely thought that you wanted that to happen since you had mentioned it day 1.

Way to be full of yourself Mikey. I'd rather be involved in gay love with that Mexican Cyber than only having autofellatio to turn to.

Your list of 'facts' is laughable to say the least. The one where you 'called me being scum' was after Cyber said the first time that I was a cannibal. Also your plays were bad--they helped scum more then town. This game shouldn't even have been close after night 1 and scum killed each other.
    wth are you talking about? After cyber said that he dietician you as cannibal?

It was like in the first few pages after day 2 started that i suggested you being maf. LONG before cyber said anything.
    Personal reform