Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: memorial day

1. Default memorial day

It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton
    Last edited by SCRIBBLE; 10-31-2011 at 10:44 PM. Reason: fubar

2. Default

Every year I help place american flags on 9000 graves on saturday morning before memorial day . Whether you believe in the cause of the war someone has died in or not you should least pay your respects for the men and women who die defending you and your freedom.
    Attached Images

woot woot

4. Default

Every year I go out and put up the flags in Arlington national cemetery

Im in the green shirt

interesting fact, that older man in the green shirt in the last pic got drafted into the marines, they only did that for a few months.
    Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

go ventures!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Perry View Post
    go ventures!
    Son of a bitch he knows!
    got 7 months to earn eagle, need to get off my ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

yep troop/crew 473 OG here. i got screwed out of my eagle. my troop disbanded and i was sent to another, they didnt like me and kept pushing my eagle board of review back and back utill i hit my 18th birthday. fuckin assholes.

scouts, damn those were the days

9. Default

lol, ok I was a scout to Troop 13 years ago but i still help out. Never got eagle either

10. Default

memorial day is not about the military of the present, it's about those men and women who were lost in service to our country.

and about memorial day, i salute those lost to time, those lost to battle.
    Last edited by Rapedollar$; 06-04-2010 at 12:45 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?