Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: how many active admins are there?

1. Default how many active admins are there?

1-sooooo... yesterday, someone asked me how many active admins are currently on the the server.
    And i honestly have no idea...
    can someone give me round up for future reference?? (too lazy to go on a counting mission on the forums or steam)

2-oh and on the same note, how many spot reservers are there anywhere?
    all i keep getting while playing are those angry ass emails of regs asking me why they got kicked for reserve slots... (told them to check the other "reserve slots" thread to confirm my answer), still ... thanks!
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

2. Default

1) no clue. depends on server i suppose

2) they get kicked because they don't have reserved slot. what's there to ask about?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Yea post update servers like the gg are way way more popular then ever and durring prime time you basically must have a reserved slot to get in.

4. Default

MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

We are everywhere, somewhere and nowhere...
    Some here and there...
    Some are hidden and some exposed (acolyte_to_jippity put your clothes back on)...
    Others don't want you to know them and many know ya without meeting ya...
    A few are lost in the angles of time and a few others have just lost thier way...

But we are large, and in-charge... So watch what you say and listen to what you type... Look there's one behind you right this second...

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

Some here and there...
    Some are hidden and some exposed (acolyte_to_jippity put your clothes back on)...
    A few are lost in the angles of time and a few others have just lost thier way...

But we are large, and in-charge... So watch what you say and listen to what you type... Look there's one behind you right this second...
    I was enjoying it up until the bolded part... I actually looked and now I'm a bit paranoid and I am definately listening to what I am typing.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ChronicVT View Post
    MILLIONS upon MILIONS...

Some here and there...

tell priest, he's the admin half
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

well we can do a head count i guess

1!!!!

Well least for a few days sadly I'm going to have to cancel mine next month till ! get a new job.....!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mag36 View Post
    well we can do a head count i guess

1!!!!

Well least for a few days sadly I'm going to have to cancel mine next month till ! get a new job.....!
    I can buy you a cheeseburger if you're that broke... I don't know how it will help though because chances are I'll eat it before I can even ship it..

9. Default

Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone Clone

thats about it for admins

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

Umm, half the GG server...

Also, ME, the "SENIOR" Admin roflmao

- Anyone seen my glasses?
    - What day is it
    - Did I take my pills today?
    - Where did I put my car keys?
    - Was that TODAY?

lol
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>