Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thoughts and facts about fast food!

Default Thoughts and facts about fast food!

i went to chipoltle today and some guy was mopping the floor he says "carful floor is wet" i replied with "thanks but you dont gotta worry about me" he nods happily and says "carful floor is wet"

got me to thinking.. if this guy only know how to say this one sentence what is the quality of the food im eating... =O

disscuss

2. Default

This thread wreaks retard all over.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by -=NYS=- C.O. View Post
    This thread wreaks retard all over.
    yea. considering all these fat fucks live off of it yet will hate on it in this thread

cheese cake factory bitchs

chicken beaks and feet for you mr. fatty?

5. Default

Chipotle is so effing good omg I want some right now.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i went to chipoltle today and some guy was mopping the floor he says "carful floor is wet" i replied with "thanks but you dont gotta worry about me" he nods happily and says "carful floor is wet"

got me to thinking.. if this guy only know how to say this one sentence what is the quality of the food im eating... =O

disscuss
    since it was chipolte, it would be completely organic meat on a wheat tortilla, with organic rice, and local-grown vegetables (and they'll make sure you know it)

fucking hippies. fucking overpriced organic food.

delicious though, i gotta admit. still like currito better though.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    cheese cake factory bitchs
    The one in Baltimore at the Harbor Place sucks dick. Don't know about the rest. I'd rather go to The Hard Rock Cafe. Cracker Barrel is good too.

OT, I only ate there once, Carne asada burrito was decent.
    Make all your last demands for I will forsake you and I'll meet your eyes for the very first time, for the very last.

maynard <ibis>: they are awkward and last 2 damn long. I prefer thinner smaller ones

8. Default

i dont like fast food as it taste like shit. if your going to get a cheeseburger why dont you go to a place were they will cook it to perfection.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

I see fast food as a means of speeding up the trip to the morgue due to the unhealthy ingredients that are so readily available at such low costs. Not to mention the amount of fat you end up comsuming with most fast foods, it is unthinkable to actually eat that much if it was not disguised as a burger or some other form that makes it look alright.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ CAN View Post
    I see fast food as a means of speeding up the trip to the morgue due to the unhealthy ingredients that are so readily available at such low costs. Not to mention the amount of fat you end up comsuming with most fast foods, it is unthinkable to actually eat that much if it was not disguised as a burger or some other form that makes it look alright.
    and yet, it's all so delicious
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?