Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: bad day in the world of brentidge

1. Default bad day in the world of brentidge

so i just am sad and need to talk well type about today the worst day i have had in awhile. So my friends house got raided and well one deserved it well because he sells drugs. bad shit not like weed. i hate him because he stole a lot of money from me. His room mate if you play in the gun game server you no him as leftovercrack. He does not sell anything or do anything bad other than get high. he is one of my best friend and so yet again one idiot brought him down with him. Now he has a bail of 1800$. He was only living there because he has had a hard time with a job. To be able move to some place better than a couch, or he would of had to live out of his car.

and you thought that was bad. My friend Troy was an idiot and did way to much H and had a overdose and died.

so today sucks hurray for drugs lol. I am not going to do H but i got 3 vicodens a little rum and gun game and going to make bokliva. See if that takes it all of mind

2. Default

thats fucked up beyond belief man youd think after having people dying from drugs itd make you stop..

3. Default

i am not dumb when it comes to drugs

4. Default

you need some better friends...

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    +1

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

i love my friends

7. Default

Dude your with the wrong crowd.......pretty soon its going to be u....and u wish u could be on the forums telling us ......
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i love my friends
    then don't cry 2 us when a buncha junkies and idiots get busted for doing shit they shouldn't have been doing. you can't hang out with these kind of ppl, then qq when things go bad and expect people 2 care about it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis View Post
    Brentidge Ill be your friend.

But yeah i had friends like that in high school. One is in Jail now for dealing and the other was in rehab for coke and heroin. These were guys i grown up with since the 5th grade. They all got busted one night wanting to break into a laundry mat for kicks (10th grade), and I didnt go that night for some reason, They all went to juvey, and since that day I have rarely ever touched drugs since.
    Last edited by mag36; 07-08-2010 at 09:47 PM.

10. Default

i dated this chick in 9th grade for 2-3 months. 2 years later, she died on an overdose of heroine. She aged 19 years, in just 2 years. look like a beat down 35 year old at the age of 17.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.