Thread: More friendly fire abuse

1. Default More friendly fire abuse

I posted this somewhere else thinking it was the correct place, but it seems this is:

Hey guys, I'm new around these parts but I have enjoyed playing on your server pretty frequently over the past few weeks. I have had one individual today, though, who has made my playing experience very upsetting. He continually team damages me to about 5-20 life each round of play and has a few friends in on the trick, so no matter what team I'm on I am getting team damage. If you could look into this for me it would be appreciated.

# 757 "zman" STEAM_0:0:22450381 08:15 59 0 active

Also involved, and I did not get their Steam IDs, are Amy and Little Buddy.

Thanks!

Just try adding as many admins as you possibly can.

At least one of us is always on.
    Last edited by -=NYS=- C.O.; 02-12-2010 at 03:46 PM.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

3. Default

if this happens agian, try to get a demo with the IP's

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Bumpkin View Post
    Buddy, this thread won't go anywhere.

No matter who tries to help, MOD is just going to get abused and posts that WANT and TRY to help will be deleted.

Just try adding as many admins as you possibly can.

At least one of us is always on.
    keep crying about it, any post that is off topic from the subject of the thread will be deleted.

you don't want your post to be deleted?? than post something that just has to do with the subject of the thread.

doesn't take an idiot to figure out how to keep post from being deleted.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    keep crying about it, any post that is off topic from the subject of the thread will be deleted.

you don't want your post to be deleted?? than post something that just has to do with the subject of the thread.

doesn't take an idiot to figure out how to keep post from being deleted.
    MOD abuse.
    Deprodigy Approves This Message!

(delete and be banned)

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I’m not sure about the former."
    - Albert Einstein

"It’s easier to seek forgiveness than ask for permission."
    - Proverb

"Never ascribe to malice that which can adequately be explained by incompetence."
    - Napoleon Bonaparte

"Become who you are."
    - Friedrich Nietzsche

"There are two primary choices in life; to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them."
    -Dennis Waitley

6. Default

how about this cause your little game is starting to get tiring.

any thread that you post in and that post is off topic, were just gonna close it.

until you can actually learn to post something with out disrespecting people and keeping the thread on topic.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-