Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Hola Me Lola

1. Default Hola Me Lola

Hey everyone, might have seen me on the server as xS.Odin, I'm 22 and live in Ohio...I like long walks on the beach...oh wait...wrong forum...lol

Anyways just wanted to see what was up with everyone, I play mostly on the WCS server, and I love being ganked by flame preds...all im saying..

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    Hey everyone, might have seen me on the server as xS.Odin, I'm 22 and live in Ohio...I like long walks on the beach...oh wait...wrong forum...lol

Anyways just wanted to see what was up with everyone, I play mostly on the WCS server, and I love being ganked by flame preds...all im saying..
    LoL!!! A Little To Much Information, LoL But I Like It's Cute LoL. Anyways Yeah! Welcome !!! I Hope To See You Around Sometime In Game, So I can Kick Your Butt LoL
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

3. Default

were from in ohio? i live 40 miles east of cleveland.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

4. Default

I live in Newark, its about 30 minutes east of columbus

5. Default

I was born in Ohio!.. Welcome to the IBIS community. Hope to see you in-game.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

I live in Newark, its about 30 minutes east of columbus
    i know were it is, i got family who live in Zanesville.

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

7. Default

Awesome, bout 20 minutes away from me...I go camping in Zanesville quite a bit

8. Default

Awesome, bout 20 minutes away from me...I go camping in Zanesville quite a bit
    Whats the name of that lake that runs along with I70 down there? My uncle owns a boat and we go inner tubeing when im down there. Alot of fun

9. Default

Buckeye Lake I would assume, although Dillon Lake is another one out by Zanesville...

10. Default

Oh-High-Hos! lol get back in the server so I can knife you!

~Chronic