Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Remove and replace speedcastle

1. Default Remove and replace speedcastle

why: the old ones textures are fucked up and you can see through half the map

http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/14504

and replace with this.
    http://www.fpsbanana.com/maps/31049

2. Default

we should just remove speedcastle. speedcastle_64 is the one we normally play, and it's not broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Everytime I'm on we get switched over to speedcaste, I've never knowingly played that 64 you keep talking about

4. Default

Thanks for bumping all the fucking maps to the bottom of the page for a bunch of maps you could have put in one thread, you dumbass.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Thanks for bumping all the fucking maps to the bottom of the page for a bunch of maps you could have put in one thread, you dumbass.
    your supposed to make an individual thread for each map.....

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    your supposed to make an individual thread for each map.....
    You don't have to. Read the format thread.

If you are making a thread listing multiple maps just repeat the format in your post.

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    You don't have to. Read the format thread.
    zero has said he prefers it

8. Default

Yeah it makes it easier to deal with them on a case by case basis when he gets around to it every 2 months

and I just played speedcastle 64 on the server and that one was effected as well so add that to the remove list

9. Default

and I'm kinda tempted to put this up as well but I sort of like this effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    and I'm kinda tempted to put this up as well but I sort of like this effect.

no, i love that map. i pwn on it