no warning or such
    i thought admin suppose to first warn, kick, then ban

while playing on beachstrike map
    running down to the underground got frozen and beacon without any warning
    i ask inf ibis.a why and he say "because your a retard"
    i didn't take it seriously afterward
    but couple round later
    in the glass room that is right across each other
    i was finishing up my barricade so the backfire of opposite side won't mess up my cade but later on i got another ban from the server

i mean.. really... no warning or whats so ever?
    i thought ibis gaming community was great but admin just not doing their jobs
    i wasn't glitching, spamming, ghosting or etc from the server 1.5 rule
    i didn't do any of that and got ban this is not cool

2. Default

Post your steam ID so you can get unbanned. INF himself is a retarded admin plus Source TV is on in the ZM server so if ZERO wants to check up on it he will.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

my IGN is Soma
    STEAM_0:0:26899226

thank u loka ^^

4. Default

I was there and if I'm not mistaken you were !zteleing from zombies.

5. Default

oooooo

Question is then, was he warned about the !zteleling?

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

6. Default

well tell me what im suppose to do when all the human shot the vending machine and couch on me and the zombie... i stay there for more then 10 second and they still shooting the couch make the zombies and me stuck...
    if that was first time u were saying, then i admit its not suppose to do but i thought the zombies are gonna ztele too and knife me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    oooooo

Question is then, was he warned about the !zteleling?
    I believe he froze him because of the !zteling.

However it's suspect that he was doing the right thing considering another player in the previous map was !zteleing from zombies left and right and no action was taken.

And even if he was the ban is more than likely not just.

Quote Originally Posted by ImikiSoma View Post
    well tell me what im suppose to do when all the human shot the vending machine and couch on me and the zombie... i stay there for more then 10 second and they still shooting the couch make the zombies and me stuck...
    if that was first time u were saying, then i admit its not suppose to do but i thought the zombies are gonna ztele too and knife me
    A rule is a rule. If someone else is cadebreaking you need to tell an admin. !ztele is not meant for humans to escape zombies.

8. Default

to loka...
    no... he just called me a retard and never respond to me

9. Default

even if i respond to admin
    the one cade breaking are the admins

who am i suppose to report to?

10. Default

From his explanation and the previous altercation of someone else !zteleing earlier... INF probably froze him and then decided to ban him (for no reason) because he was in the other glass room cadding. That spot = atrocious cade breaking.

If he was stuck and says he couldn't be tagged then what is he going to do? I suppose he could WAIT for another zombie to tag him but if everyone else is stuck on couches or vending machines whatever it may be, perhaps the !ztele was just so he could get tagged.

Soma, wait until ZERO or another admin takes a look. By INF's track record you should be unbanned.

มวยไทย