Thread: Hang'm all steam_0:1:27198126

1. Default Hang'm all steam_0:1:27198126

This guy was walling and have some sort of aim hacks too...

24: STEAM_0:1:27198126 HANG'M ALL zcarU7LSeMCKWTlZ+CD652U0DEjpn7kg

http://rapidshare.com/files/408776626/hang.dem
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

2. Default

Good Call Carina

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Solarsoul View Post
    Good Call Carina
    ty.. but damm i miss my admin so i can just ban them..
    cant wait till i get it back haha
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    ty.. but damm i miss my admin so i can just ban them..
    cant wait till i get it back haha
    why dont u have admin yet?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    why dont u have admin yet?
    the stupid paypal payment fucked up so i had to do it again and it take a few days for the payment to go through

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    the stupid paypal payment fucked up so i had to do it again and it take a few days for the payment to go through
    aww ((

7. Default

nj, good catch.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    aww ((
    yeah very much..

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    nj, good catch.
    thanks =) <3

9. Default

I watched this guy when I logged and saw no signs of hacking. He was running like 5-15 on deagle5. If he was hacking it had to of been earlier.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    I watched this guy when I logged and saw no signs of hacking. He was running like 5-15 on deagle5. If he was hacking it had to of been earlier.
    yeah when you where in he didnt do anything..