Thread: I omost didnt make it!!!!

1. Default I omost didnt make it!!!!

Well not me but my computer!! but seem like my video card kinda died on me kinda makes me go sad face, but then my daddy took me to Bestbuy and got me the best card there =) The Geforce HD GTS 250
    I am really happy and excited to try this card out, but that why I wasnt on last night I think cause my computer turn on, and there were red dots on the bios screen then at the windows screen Green dots EVERYWHERE! I mean little dots everywhere it scared me I thought my computer had cancer or some thing really reallly bad!

But I am really happy I got my comp fixxed fast so i can play with all you really cool people!! <3

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    Well not me but my computer!! but seem like my video card kinda died on me kinda makes me go sad face, but then my daddy took me to Bestbuy and got me the best card there =) The Geforce HD GTS 250
    I am really happy and excited to try this card out, but that why I wasnt on last night I think cause my computer turn on, and there were red dots on the bios screen then at the windows screen Green dots EVERYWHERE! I mean little dots everywhere it scared me I thought my computer had cancer or some thing really reallly bad!

But I am really happy I got my comp fixxed fast so i can play with all you really cool people!! <3
    thanks for supporting my company PINK, my stock has just risen by .0000001 cents cause of your purchase.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    thanks for supporting my company PINK, my stock has just risen by .0000001 cents cause of your purchase.
    I went and bought a joystick at best buy today. Give me a cookie!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

4. Default

I Work for best buy, so i win.

Yeah Inthebutt works for best buy corporate so he wins as well. STOP TAKING MY MONIES!!!!
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

6. Default

So it works now?

7. Default

Yup!!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Pink View Post
    but then my daddy took me to Bestbuy and got me the best card there =) The Geforce HD GTS 250
    Really? You know its a pos. Best buy never sells and good, well its quality is good. You should have gone to newegg.com to get your card. You can get one their 10x better than what you can get at that piece of shit store best buy.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    I Work for best buy, so i win.
    Hook a brother up with a discount !

10. Default

If only we had a best buy here. I'd apply for a job right now.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.