Thread: Banned for no reason

1. Thumbs down Banned for no reason

http://pastebin.com/rKwwg3ZJ

This is the log.. ^^

*DEAD* xG EvilHomer : cyber gator keeps shooting me to 40 health last 3 rounds
    *DEAD* GATORS GONNA GATE : I didn't shoot anyone.

If you look I shot him once, because he was in front of me, and right after I shot him I killed the guy on the other team. If you look at at the damage given for the previous 3 rounds, I never even touched him.

Jaz, you need to investigate some random accusation before you ban someone.

2. Default

aww boo hoo banned for no reason.

good job wasting your time posting in the wrong section.

3. Default

Wasting my time. How ironic of you.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by GATORS GONNA GATE View Post
    Wasting my time. How ironic of you.
    no, no, you did post in wrong section.

edit: it never said who banned you. jaz kicked you, you tried rejoining twice, and were autobanned upon return. thus, the server decided she didn't like you
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    no, no, you did post in wrong section.

edit: it never said who banned you. jaz kicked you, you tried rejoining twice, and were autobanned upon return. thus, the server decided she didn't like you
    the server made a good choice.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [usn]scribble[nuke] View Post
    the server made a good choice.
    :nods sagely:
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?