Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: The N word.

1. Default The N word.

Okay, so as i am typing this, i am in ZM talking to Placard man, He used the "N" word, we all know what that would be.

I told him to not use it. then he went on about how everyone in the server yesterday, and the day before was using it, including admin ProRanger.

I don't give a flying fuck if its not directed at anyone, admins throwing the word around in the server do NOT set a good example, and cause the entire server to use it.

Placardman: "superranger said nigger and his friends did too, so i said N****r too. Proranger i mean. And his friends used n****r. and i said n****r too. so i thought it was okay."

I have a copy of the entire conversation with him, deleted all the clutter.
    if its needed, then ill add it later.

(yes i know the first n word is not censored. i did that on purpose.)
    Last edited by Rob; 12-10-2010 at 12:40 PM.
    Xenn<3: if your getting old then I am old
    Rob | Ibis.a: Older women are yum though.
    Rob | Ibis.a: so its cool.
    Xenn<3: oh dear jesus lol
    (ADMIN) aNex <ibis>: You are the super senior admin first class with three ranks above other admins.
    Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O dude, you're fucking dead. i don't think posting photoshopped pics of zero's mother sleeping with the pope would even come CLOSE to taking on rob.

2. Default

Wait, isn't ProRanger black

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    who gives a fuck?

i believe in equality.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

ZERO said you can use those words if they aren't directed to anyone.

Which contradicts his ruling on the Kool Kats Klub (founded by a black man).

5. Default

Placardman is kinda known for constantly saying the n-word. However, i'm not a admin -_-. I don't use the n-word as I would be encouraging people to use it and i'm pretty sure NessLookAlike started a ban request thread on another player for this very reason.
    Last edited by ProRanger!!!; 12-10-2010 at 03:12 PM. Reason: wrong player

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

Sorry for the double post. Blade yeah I am black. And Placard was pretty much aiming it at everyone when I was on with him so....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by BladeTwinSwords View Post
    I was just thinking the same thing.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post

do you even still play on our servers?

or is our clan so leet that you like to post on our forums?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rob View Post
    I don't give a flying fuck if its not directed at anyone, admins throwing the word around in the server do NOT set a good example, and cause the entire server to use it.
    if you got a problem with zero's rules, take it up with him... I don't recommend it though seeing how this issue has come up many times and ends the same way every time.
    Last edited by maynard; 12-10-2010 at 06:00 PM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by whytboiz33 View Post
    do you even still play on our servers?

or is our clan so leet that you like to post on our forums?
    I seriously LOL'ed !