Thread: IN PRODUCTION: fy_sky_towers

1. Default IN PRODUCTION: fy_sky_towers

Currently working on a map for WCS that would be more sided for races that provide fast movement to other places (human, vaga, spider, etc). These are a few pictures of the map as it is now.

Features: Terrorists spawn at the southwest corner of the map. Counter-Terrorists spawn at the Northeast.

Two bombsites, both *roughly* equal distance from CT and T spawns.

"Water Ladders" used to move vertically.

Breakable class bridges and a breakable glass grid acting as a mirror in the center of the map.

Teleporters at the bottom of the map that bring you directly above the map. *Note that the speed is so fast that you have to react quickly or else you may crash into one of the towers and die.

Any ideas, tips, critiques, compliments, etc. would greatly be appreciated.

2. Default

o.O

holy shit christmas. that loks fucking amazing!! i like that you're giving love to the mobility classes. just like deathcookin. so the floor in the center (vertically) of the map is breakable?
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    o.O

holy shit christmas. that loks fucking amazing!! i like that you're giving love to the mobility classes. just like deathcookin. so the floor in the center (vertically) of the map is breakable?
    Yeah.

Same with the glass walkways. Those are harder to break though.

4. Default

looks cool. nice work xmas.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    looks cool. nice work xmas.
    Thank you. There are still a few things I want to check out (I'm going to ask Mag to see if I can put this on his server to test out) but I think this would be a fun map for WCS.

6. Default

You should still make it so that it can be balanced for all classes such as ones who need short range but can not fly around so easily. Also it would be interesting to see something that really takes advantage of the paranama and its ability to step up large objects.

7. Default

In-game demo for those who are interested in seeing how it works.