Thread: Stats Are Still Broken

1. Default Stats Are Still Broken

Zero cleared about half the registry out, but no ones rank has moved since then, I played a full hour and I haven't moved an inch along with everyone else.
    Edit: Valve AND Zero would find a way to screw up a steel ball.

I have never seen any other server that used to be so much fun to play on just get so properly rammed into the ground by one person's lazyness, incompetence and inability to grasp how to properly run a server.

2. Default

Oh, oops I think I found the problem in general. Apparently the logs overwrite every year in that the numbering system is the same from year to year. So if you never delete the logs from the previous year before the first it will eat it self. I should have remembered that valve is run by shit heads. Ranks will re update with a base of the 25th, old data will not be removed.

Backing up current logs, I will fix it completely tomorrow. Current game actions/stats will not be lost
    Last edited by ZERO; 05-27-2009 at 03:04 AM.

3. Default

I wish I would have know that the stats were still being recorded when they weren't updating, than I wouldn't have been messing around and leaving with only 4 kills but 32 deaths hahahahaha, thanks zero.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

4. Smile

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    I wish I would have know that the stats were still being recorded when they weren't updating, than I wouldn't have been messing around and leaving with only 4 kills but 32 deaths hahahahaha, thanks zero.
    Cheer up. You will get through these tough times in life.
    Attached Images

PEW PEW PEW™

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaha!!!

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Turtle I love how you take time out of your day to find pictures like that for me. You sure do know how to make a guy feel special.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Turtle I love how you take time out of your day to find pictures like that for me. You sure do know how to make a guy feel special.
    Haha anything for you.

PEW PEW PEW™

8. Default

Yea the one nice thing about the stats is that everything is backed up in hard copy on the game server so nothing is lost and it is even rebackupped on my own computers every once and a while. Everything is now corrected and the stats should read again at 6:06 or so.