Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Clutch banned??

1. Default Clutch banned??

I was afk in spec was actually eating pizza with my chick and i was banned for not even playingg if spectating deserves a ban than ok lol probably am istake hopefullly gets cleared up soon most of you know me by CLutch Umad?

heres my id

STEAM_0:1:12612781
    banned in ibis pub 100 tick
    banned by cyber
    reason looke like an accident on his part but he doesnt mind lol
    here are logs

Cyber connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Cyber (STEAM_0:1:29447450).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Cyber (STEAM_0:1:29447450).
    .F E N D E R Ez' killed Siggy Is A G6 with usp.
    [hop] WCS MOD+ - cs_italy (0/21) [type !servers to join]
    `eNcore killed >::inD::< Jeff with usp.
    `eNcore suicided.
    Player `eNcore has been slayed for team killing >::inD::< Jeff
    ACER killed .F E N D E R Ez' with deagle.
    Meep mp<3 killed wPo` ! [360s] with usp.
    | Foxhound.geekedUP connected.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for | Foxhound.geekedUP (STEAM_0:0:15650553).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for | Foxhound.geekedUP (STEAM_0:0:15650553).
    Meep mp<3 killed Culo with usp.
    Want a RESERVED Slot? Type !reserved to find out more!
    *DEAD* .F E N D E R Ez' : CULO
    [hop] Zombie MOD+ - zm_bumfight_v2 (27/43) [type !servers to join]
    *DEAD* .F E N D E R Ez' : and JEFF
    *DEAD* `eNcore : votekick
    Meep mp<3 killed ACER with usp.
    wPo` ! [360s] killed Culo with glock.
    wPo` ! [360s] suicided.
    Player wPo` ! [360s] has been slayed for team killing Culo
    (ADMIN) Cyber: banned player >::inD::< Jeff
    `eNcore killed ACER with m4a1.
    (ADMIN) Cyber: banned player CLu-|-ch - umaD? ┌∩┐(◣_
    You have been banned by admin permanently !!
    Want ADMIN? Type !admin to find out more!
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).
    Disconnect: Banned (By Admin).

Connecting to 208.43.70.232:27015...
    You have been banned from this server.

i was in spectate? and afk ????
    Last edited by Clutch; 10-23-2010 at 03:09 AM.

2. Exclamation

now that i read the logs over lol i seee cyber tried to ban culo but banned me seems from logs that culo was tking ..... so if i could get unbanned would love it i only play in ibis server most of you know that , for a second thought it was a grudge thing cyber for all the times i stabbed u with my blade........ i take pleasure in guttin youuuu boy ahahaha lol

3. Default

bad ban talk to zero to get removed it may have been a mistake of hitting the wrong number on the admin menu because nothing was said of your ban in his post

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by nightstrife View Post
    bad ban talk to zero to get removed it may have been a mistake of hitting the wrong number on the admin menu because nothing was said of your ban in his post
    Its not a bad ban.. its just a mistake.. he banned the wrong guy
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Its not a bad ban.. its just a mistake.. he banned the wrong guy
    a mistake is always a bad ban. youll be good soon clutch.

6. Default

well thats kool can i get unbanned than

7. Default

haha i was just joking the other day with chantzy (who the clan/zero still hasn't bothered to look at his unban thread) about you getting banned from pub soon.

guess it happened, bad ban. they'll get to you soon clutch.

8. Default

Unbanned

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clutch View Post
    now that i read the logs over lol i seee cyber tried to ban culo but banned me seems from logs that culo was tking ..... so if i could get unbanned would love it i only play in ibis server most of you know that , for a second thought it was a grudge thing cyber for all the times i stabbed u with my blade........ i take pleasure in guttin youuuu boy ahahaha lol

clutchhhh my boyyy...am really sorry dude about the ban!!!!
    i was triyng to get the guy culo, and apparently after i banned the guy before him, the players list shifted up and u got banned at that player number instead!!
    really sorry for any apologies, this discussion was made in another thread under "bans" u can read it if uwant.
    i was actually trying to ban those guys tking u all the time lol... my bad?:$
    i was REALLY in a hurry because i had 2 exams due in a couple hours and i was doing this as a favor for u guys by steam request... i fucked up that day, sleepless for 4 days before that so my nerves were fried and i didnt even notice i banned u lol:S

hope i catch u later in game man, i loved the knife fights! and i hope u dnt hold it against me for that accidental click?
    tc man
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

hey man np at all brother , i been calling admin msged amon richhocet nightstrife sooo many tkers their killing the pub i even went over to the gun gamer to get admin but with no avail seemed like to busy into their gun game hope fully admins will adapt a little more covertly when joing servers and catch people in the act . i would gladly gather steam ids of tkers and post em as youu all know me by now if you play in the pub as i am one weith expierence and can call hackers very easily btw great ban on breakeed he toggled caugth him a few times but no demo but either way it was a good ban