Thread: LMAO fail hax.

1. Default LMAO fail hax.

Never tell your password to anyone.
    Lombardi: Hello, this is Doug Lombardi, VP of Marketing at Valve.

Valve and our partners at ATI and NVIDIA have teamed up and created a limited time offer for users of both ATI and NVIDIA graphics cards!
    Please head over to these links and complete your offer now for your FREE game of choice.

ATI Users:
    http://www.SteamPromosATI.tk

Nivida Users:
    http://www.SteamPromosNVIDIA.tk

After completing your respective offer, you should receive your game within 45 minutes.

Thanks for your time and hope you enjoy the steam experience.
    Lombardi is now Offline.

^^^^^^^

I ain't falling for that shit.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

2. Default

note:

Do not click those links.
    Last edited by &&toasties; 07-09-2009 at 06:57 PM. Reason: LARGE COLORFUL FONTZ

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

You probably shouldn't even post those links, even though you and most know they are 'hax' not all people do.

Clicking it is fine, giving your password away would screw you. Hopefully people read below first.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    You probably shouldn't even post those links, even though you and most know they are 'hax' not all people do.

Clicking it is fine, giving your password away would screw you. Hopefully people read below first.
    If they click it, they deserve it.

lmao.

5. Default

same person tried to screw me over fuck them to hell

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    same person tried to screw me over fuck them to hell
    He messaged me through my friends clan.

I notified him.

^^

7. Default

Luckily I never had to go through the process of getting an account back. Always knew from the beginning, never use the same password for something else, and never use it for anything except the site you have it for.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.