Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Mr. D

Default Mr. D

Banned Mr. D for very clever walling. Carina was there as well, we both agreed before the ban was finalized. Here is demo. Unban if oyu see fit.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Superman View Post
    Banned Mr. D for very clever walling. Carina was there as well, we both agreed before the ban was finalized. Here is demo. Unban if oyu see fit.
    yeah.. he was walling..

Sb_status: STEAM_0:1:17188446 Mr.D Ntn2MfUcFPQ/zgV26F/dIw==
    Time: 2.22am est
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

For starters. When you demo someone. You shouldn't be playing. That's just me.

What very very little I saw of him playing was reactionary and not wall hacking.

4. Default

Yeah, just watched the demo a third time. There is nothing even remotely convincing in that demo. The only thing that might be construed is when he looks in the common camp spot... which you would have to be retarded to not look in.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Envy View Post
    For starters. When you demo someone. You shouldn't be playing. That's just me.

What very very little I saw of him playing was reactionary and not wall hacking.
    I have a demo too.. I was in spec but im not sure it have when we are looking for.. Might be too short idk
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

most of that demo was of you, from the small part of the demo that was of him i saw nothing that looked like walling. bad ban

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    most of that demo was of you, from the small part of the demo that was of him i saw nothing that looked like walling. bad ban
    Try looking at mine.. i was in spec..
    i dont know if its better tho, but try it out

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Carina View Post
    Try looking at mine..
    there is a pun in that... but i will check ur demo too when i can:P
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

10. Default

Well, I can't review the demo you posted carina. When I start it through the UI I get Unknown command "demopauseafterinit" and it doesn't load