Thread: Banned for 1 week for no reason

1. Default Banned for 1 week for no reason

Hello guys,

I was banned today for apparantly no reason by Holy Sonic. It might have been a mistake, but I am not sure. It was on beachstrike Zombie map at around 2:15pm PST. I was a zombie and all of a sudden I was kicked and banned. I hopped on the GG map and Tommy indicated Holy Sonic banned several people for 7 days so not sure if I was mistakenly banned. I have been on Zmod map for quite some time and hold the top20 rank, so definitely would like to find out what is going on.

STEAM_0:1:14869422
    Name Tag: .::|AI scout

Thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ﭚﮖŘę View Post
    Hello guys,

I was banned today for apparantly no reason by Holy Sonic. It might have been a mistake, but I am not sure. It was on beachstrike Zombie map at around 2:15pm PST. I was a zombie and all of a sudden I was kicked and banned. I hopped on the GG map and Tommy indicated Holy Sonic banned several people for 7 days so not sure if I was mistakenly banned. I have been on Zmod map for quite some time and hold the top20 rank, so definitely would like to find out what is going on.

STEAM_0:1:14869422
    Name Tag: .::|AI scout

Thanks.
    it ws a accident i did ma_ban 10080 I <3 Son Dam Bi
    and apparently i got banned tommy and half of the current ZM server from the time i made the ban IM SO SORRY
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    and apparently i got banned tommy and half of the current ZM server from the time i made the ban IM SO SORRY
    Learn how to use QUOTES!!!!!!!!!

Code:
    ma_ban 10080 "I <3 Son Dam Bi"

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Holy-Sonic View Post
    No worries. In the meantime, I'll test my luck on the GG server.