Thread: Admin Abuse: Sudden ban with no reason

1. Default Admin Abuse: Sudden ban with no reason

Admin's INGAME name: Unknown
    You're INGAME name:: mechzilla

How did he/she abuse: I was suddenly banned with no warning and reason. I was not playing music or any hack! I just playing my game!!!! I typed !ztele when I saw zombies coming to eat me.

Proof: I was banned around 3:00 AM EST 11/17/2009 at Zombie server
    Last edited by Mechzilla; 11-17-2009 at 03:11 AM.

2. Default

You are not supposed to ztele away from the zombies. I didn't realize you were banned, but ztele'ing away from zombies is not allowed.

Edit: You were warned over chat a couple of times by the Admin (I forgot who it was).
    Last edited by AI_Scout; 11-17-2009 at 01:27 PM.

3. Default

yeah what he said. it was only for i think 30 mins anyways.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

Regardless, a warning and a kick should of been the appropriate punishment prior to a ban. This happens way too much.

I mean the guy openly just stated "all i did was ztele when i was about to get eaten!"...obviously he didn't know the rule otherwise he wouldn't of come out and said that like an innocent school girl.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Tragedy View Post
    Regardless, a warning and a kick should of been the appropriate punishment prior to a ban. This happens way too much.

I mean the guy openly just stated "all i did was ztele when i was about to get eaten!"...obviously he didn't know the rule otherwise he wouldn't of come out and said that like an innocent school girl.
    Can anyone be smart enough to read the rules?

Admins shouldn't have to spoonfeed every single rule to people who don't put in the effort to read them.

That said, I would have just kicked or frozen.

6. Default

He came back in the server and didn't QQ. He served his ban UNLIKE other people. You guys should really play on other servers. I've seen admins on other servers ban on spot without warnings to racism, spamming, harassment, advertisement, etc. No warning should be issued over common sense.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    No warning should be issued over common sense.
    This.

4) Use admin privileges sparingly and appropriately.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Sin View Post
    This.

Fuck yeah !! Everytime i see that Fuck Yeah ! It reminds me of ChoCha. LOL!