Thread: Hitman

Default Hitman

I've been dealing with this person for the last few days, he's been pretty belligerent ever since I slayed a friend of his for refusing to complete the objective. It's been all admin abuse and shit talk from him since then. This is worthy of a mute which I never did, but not a ban.

He decided to take it up a notch and has been sending private messages to other admins falsely accusing me of shit talking them, saying and doing things that just never happened. I discovered this when one of them confronted me, this admin with whom I've had almost 0 contact, asking why I had a problem with him. After everything was unraveled it was discovered that hitman is sending PMs to people and lying about things I do and say. This has me pretty upset because I don't know who he has contacted or what he said to anyone else.

Those few of you who have played with me know that if I have a problem with you, I will tell you to your face, I do it relatively often.

Frankly this kind of behavior from hitman is unacceptable and I request a permenant ban.

2. Default

This is definitely not grounds for a permanent ban. I think you two should discuss what the problem is and find a solution.

someone falsely talking shit to admins about admins is acceptable to keep around? I cannot work with a person who is willing to do something like that.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    I've been dealing with this person for the last few days, he's been pretty belligerent ever since I slayed a friend of his for refusing to complete the objective. It's been all admin abuse and shit talk from him since then. This is worthy of a mute which I never did, but not a ban.

He decided to take it up a notch and has been sending private messages to other admins falsely accusing me of shit talking them, saying and doing things that just never happened. I discovered this when one of them confronted me, this admin with whom I've had almost 0 contact, asking why I had a problem with him. After everything was unraveled it was discovered that hitman is sending PMs to people and lying about things I do and say. This has me pretty upset because I don't know who he has contacted or what he said to anyone else.

Those few of you who have played with me know that if I have a problem with you, I will tell you to your face, I do it relatively often.

Frankly this kind of behavior from hitman is unacceptable and I request a permenant ban.
    I find this thread funny since I was going to post one about you as well

First off, lets start with how this all started. You slayed a guy for not doing the objective. (A LIE) He was doing the objective but being smart about it since there was 6 other guys left against him. If you wanted him to fail then you shoulda just slayed him which you did anyway. When I mouthed off, you said that he wasn't doing te objective on office but when you slayed him he had all hosties in the courtyard and he ran out of time.

Second, this continued to get worse today on Assault when you said that I couldn't be up on the buildings when knowing damn well the entire server said that they are allowed. I said that you just can't make your own rules and you responded "Yes I can"

Third, even though we were arguing this point I never cursed or called you an asshole or faggot until you threw the first word. I was talking with Pokerstars about Full Tilt Poker and how I cashed out for 1000 dollars. this talk continued with Acolyte and several other people over the next few rounds not disrupting game play. After we mentioned our favorite hands we started to talk how we play our hands, Lag, aggressive etc etc. when I mentioned that I know how to read people you told me "You think your maverick? Stfu faggot" now this is where you crossed the line and I started to tell people to be quiet or you would ban them.

I started to message other admins and mention of your bullshit in the server and I am not the only one to agree with this. Remember on de_crackhouse how you muted MAstercheff? Whats the first thing 5 people said "YOU DESTROY THE SERVERS FUN" If you want to run this server as a Nazi go do it somewhere else and don't destroy the server.

The only person I have a problem with is you because
    1) You are an asshole
    2) You make rules up
    3) You suck as an admin
    4) You kill the server

----------EDIT----------
    I also mentioned on crackhouse that I would bring maynard in and resolve your bullshit (TEMPORARY) rule and what did you call him? I actually wish for you to mention it before I write it out. I can give you a letter hint "F"
    http://img708.imageshack.us/img708/508/hitmanf.png

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Second, this continued to get worse today on Assault when you said that I couldn't be up on the buildings when knowing damn well the entire server said that they are allowed. I said that you just can't make your own rules and you responded "Yes I can"
    if that's true, rawr you're beyond in the wrong. where he was, was leagal. also no, you can't make up your own rules lol... we have a WCS rule list, read it, follow it, enforce it

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    if that's true, rawr you're beyond in the wrong. where he was, was leagal. also no, you can't make up your own rules lol... we have a WCS rule list, read it, follow it, enforce it
    I tried mentioning it a few times but I was afraid of getting banned

First off no, the person camped until 15 seconds were left, then made a dash grabbed 2 hostages and ran out of time less than halfway back. Camping until 15 seconds are left in the round is not smart, it's making everyone sit and watch you, which is why we have the no excessive camping rule.

Second, someone ELSE was complaining about someone flying or porting somewhere illegal in WCS because they could hide in a place thats not possible to be seen from. I was under the impression that you are not allowed to skybox into areas where the other team cannot find you, thats what I said. And good job taking shit out of context, when someone was being a fucking cock saying you can't do anything you want, I was saying "yes I can" to defuse the person, afterward I immediately spoke in admin chat saying, "I know I can't actually do something I'm just trying to diffuse this person".

Third, you never said anything ever? That's the most bullshit you spent every possible minute you could talking shit about me, the poker incident came up after 2 days of you being a complete prick because I followed the rules. "I started to tell people to be quiet or you would ban them. " yeah you started this 30 seconds after the slay.

It's a nice job of spinning a situation to where you are the innocent, and do nothing and I'm a giant asshole, but here is the facts. I never abused admin, he relentlessly harassed me. At no point have I ever enforced a made up rule. Though it is possible I was mistaken about a specific rule before because I'm pretty new, but NEVER did I enforce it when there was controversy. I stick to the rules, I am a better admin than most. Oh and Sucking the fun out because someone was mic spamming journey, really? grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I tried mentioning it a few times but I was afraid of getting banned
    You're so full of shit here too. I told you straight out the first day that I would not ban or slay you because I stick to the rules and I knew you were taunting me to try to get me to do something wrong, so you could run here and cry and try to get me in trouble.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rawr View Post
    First off no, the person camped until 15 seconds were left, then made a dash grabbed 2 hostages and ran out of time less than halfway back. Camping until 15 seconds are left in the round is not smart, it's making everyone sit and watch you, which is why we have the no excessive camping rule.

Second, someone ELSE was complaining about someone flying or porting somewhere illegal in WCS because they could hide in a place thats not possible to be seen from. I was under the impression that you are not allowed to skybox into areas where the other team cannot find you, thats what I said. And good job taking shit out of context, when someone was being a fucking cock saying you can't do anything you want, I was saying "yes I can" to defuse the person, afterward I immediately spoke in admin chat saying, "I know I can't actually do something I'm just trying to diffuse this person".

Third, you never said anything ever? That's the most bullshit you spent every possible minute you could talking shit about me, the poker incident came up after 2 days of you being a complete prick because I followed the rules. "I started to tell people to be quiet or you would ban them. " yeah you started this 30 seconds after the slay.

It's a nice job of spinning a situation to where you are the innocent, and do nothing and I'm a giant asshole, but here is the facts. I never abused admin, he relentlessly harassed me. At no point have I ever enforced a made up rule. Though it is possible I was mistaken about a specific rule before because I'm pretty new, but NEVER did I enforce it when there was controversy. I stick to the rules, I am a better admin than most. Oh and Sucking the fun out because someone was mic spamming journey, really? grow up.
    Beg to differ, you told him to go or you would slay him with 6 others left. He was doing the objective you just never gave him a chance.

I'm not innocent in this if you read carefully I admitted that I replied abck to your bullshit "Third, even though we were arguing this point I never cursed or called you an asshole or faggot until you threw the first word." YOU THREW THE FIRST WORD. Caps for you incase you didn't understand. And it's not only about Journey, its all the other times, you know that there is a in-game mute option that everyone uses...how about a warning first before you decide to mute someone because the entire server was having fun until that point.

You enforced your own rule verbally on assault and this is why this shit is going on right now. you were wrong to slay callo when it was him against 6 others and you are wrong even now.

10. Default

This is going to turn into nothing but a flame war.

The point of this thread was to request the ban of Hitman, which I doubt will happen given the circumstances. No proof was provided, and even if you did have some of this, it isn't enough for a permaban.

Zero will have to review this.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.