Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Epicness

1. Default Epicness

www.cleverbot.com

User: Do you know the lyrics to Will Smiths song Fresh prince of bel air?

Cleverbot: Actually no.

User: Would you like to learn it?

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Now, this is a story all about how My life got flipped-turned upside down And I liked to take a minute Just sit right there I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

Cleverbot: Now, this is a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down and I liked to take a minute just sit right here I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

User: Correct. Now When I say a little bit of the song, you say a little bit. Becareful not to sing the whole thing else youll get ahead of the person you are singing with. Okay?

Cleverbot: I will do as you say.

User: Now, this is a story all about how.

Cleverbot: My life got flipped turned upside down.

User: And I liked to take a minute Just sit right there.

Cleverbot: I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air.

User: Thank you Cleverbot. Remember that because other people will want to sing that song with you.

That's awesome if it's real.

Seriously, how far have we come in this society if robots can sing The Fresh Prince of Bel Air with us?

LawLz!
    That's crazy!!

:::Edit:::

This Computer thingy is hitting on me LOL!!!
    Btw it's a person NOT a Computer bot thingy LoL
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

Quote Originally Posted by ImGonnaGetCha View Post
    LawLz!
    That's crazy!!

:::Edit:::

This Computer thingy is hitting on me LOL!!!
    Btw it's a person NOT a Computer bot thingy LoL
    Nope, definitely a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Nope, definitely a bot.
    LoL
    Shut Up!! That's it I'm posting pictures when I get the chance!!! And it wont be in Your Thread, So Hah!

::::EDIT::::

How does he know I like SQUIRRELS!?!?!?
    http://i865.photobucket.com/albums/ab219/sillylilcutie/imgonnagetchasigcopy.jpg
    Every @-}---- Has Its Thorn

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Nope, definitely a bot.
    I thought that too. When I was first fucking with it today, it acted like a bot. But the more and more I messed with it, it seemed like I was actually talking to other people. Like the system paired me up with someone to learn about how we interact with each other.

I thought this because I would be talking about one thing then the thing flipped personalities. For instance I was talking to a 13 year old boy, then a mother, then a 20 year old teenage. I was getting responses that a bot wouldn't give. PLUS it would forget what I said 2 sentences ago. A bot who I can teach the fucking Will Smith song (And can remember it) Should at least remember that my name is Brandon and not Mary. AND it would even try to convince me that it was human and not a computer. It would convince me of being the computer. I would play along then 3 or 5 sentences later, it would do a 360 again.

Still interesting and quite a mind trip. Either this thing is really fucking good at mimicking humans or I am really talking to a human. Kind of creepy.

EDIT: Also I would talk to it in other languages and it would understand. A bot can't do that. I said "nein" it said Thats German. I said "iie" it said and thats Japanese. I was dumbfounded. It asked if I could say anything else I said "Ogenki desu ka" (How are you) It said im doing fine thank you. Dumbfounded I breathed wtf... Then I turned away from the common phrases and said "Ai shi teru" (I love you) it said I love you too <3 (no shit).
    Last edited by anex; 11-08-2009 at 04:44 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by anex View Post
    I thought that too. When I was first fucking with it today, it acted like a bot. But the more and more I messed with it, it seemed like I was actually talking to other people. Like the system paired me up with someone to learn about how we interact with each other.

I thought this because I would be talking about one thing then the thing flipped personalities. For instance I was talking to a 13 year old boy, then a mother, then a 20 year old teenage. I was getting responses that a bot wouldn't give. PLUS it would forget what I said 2 sentences ago. A bot who I can teach the fucking Will Smith song (And can remember it) Should at least remember that my name is Brandon and not Mary. AND it would even try to convince me that it was human and not a computer. It would convince me of being the computer. I would play along then 3 or 5 sentences later, it would do a 360 again.

Still interesting and quite a mind trip. Either this thing is really fucking good at mimicking humans or I am really talking to a human. Kind of creepy.

EDIT: Also I would talk to it in other languages and it would understand. A bot can't do that. I said "nein" it said Thats German. I said "iie" it said and thats Japanese. I was dumbfounded. It asked if I could say anything else I said "Ogenki desu ka" (How are you) It said im doing fine thank you. Dumbfounded I breathed wtf... Then I turned away from the common phrases and said "Ai shi teru" (I love you) it said I love you too <3 (no shit).
    I'm sure a bot can be programmed to understand many languages. It is less likely that a human was talking to you and just happened to know all the languages you were speaking.

Also I've seen this kind of thing before. The bot starts out very unintelligent, and the more it talks to people the more it learns, so by the time enough people talk to it, the damn thing can carry on a conversation without skipping a beat. Just shows how smart people are making computers these days.

8. Default

lol that's fucking awesome.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

Yeeeesssss

I have almost made through the entire song with it.
    Attached Images

10. Default

It's been awhile since I had a conversation with Cleverbot.. It is still the same idiotic piece of junk it was back then..

Cleaverbot: What are your plans?

Jeimuzu: I don't have any. What about you?

I think they might actually come from asia.

Jeimuzu:Who is they?

The people I'm trying to hug.

Jeimuzu:Who are you trying to hug? And why?

I don't need to argue with anyone.

Jeimuzu:I'm not arguing. I'm asking you questions.

Let's start this again shall we?

Jeimuzu:Why?

Because.

Jeimuzu:I've talked with you before. You are still the annoying smartass A.I. I remember.

I am not.

Jeimuzu:Are too.

This is childish.

Jeimuzu:I know you are, but what am I?

You are cleverbot.

Jeimuzu:I'm going to hurt you..

Hurt me then, but you lack a body to do it with.

Jeimuzu:Time is a temporary construct of a feeble human intellect trying desparately to understand the concept that events occur in a specific order.

I don't understand.

Jeimuzu:It means if I, Jeimuzu, am the cleaverbot, then I am capable of outliving you and other organic species.

I submit to your wisdom and power oh great almighty Cleverbot!

Jeimuzu:That's right.. Bow before me.

-----------------------

Freaking dumbass computer..
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 11-10-2009 at 12:29 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.