Thread: Binding Keys?

1. Default Binding Keys?

Can anyone tell me the command for binding !ztele in zombie mod?

I tried using the same command I used for binding other keys and it didn't seem to work.

2. Default

bind <key> "say !ztele"

it's technically 2 commands, say and !ztele, thus the quotes. otherwise it would stop looking at the say.

edit: interesting tidbit, i bound !ztele to k on my keyboard, and one night i was playing and i accidentally clicked my scroll wheel left (it can scroll up/down and left/right) and i !zteled. so css recognises my scrollwheelleft as "k"...yeah. it is useful though, quicker than having to find k and hit it.
    Last edited by acolyte_to_jippity; 05-06-2010 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    bind <key> "say !ztele"

it's technically 2 commands, say and !ztele, thus the quotes. otherwise it would stop looking at the say.

edit: interesting tidbit, i bound !ztele to k on my keyboard, and one night i was playing and i accidentally clicked my scroll wheel left (it can scroll up/down and left/right) and i !zteled. so css recognises my scrollwheelleft as "k"...yeah. it is useful though, quicker than having to find k and hit it.
    Ok I got it working, thanks!

This will save me from a lot of not needed zombie deaths

i just use bind P "!ztele"

5. Default

I bind f8 to my mapvote stuff in gungame, and f5 to say what my sig says. Because, it needs to be said, goddamnit.
    Kiro : us fireyes got dumb by his girl that y he is suck

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DJ_MikeyRevile View Post
    i just use bind P "!ztele"

I tried typing it like that and it didn't work, when I used bind p "say !ztele" like jippity said it worked so the "say" must be important.

7. Default

ok, difference is that !ztele is a chat command, not an action command. impulse 2002, buymeny, fire...those are all action commands. but, chat commands are commands that the server is essentially stalking in chat. when it finds the chat_playerIn string equals a command it knows, it will execute that command. thus, !ztele must be entered into chat to work. the parameter for the say action command is say <string>, but without the quotes the game will execute up to the first space, and end. only by putting the quotes in will it know "oh, this is all one command"
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

8. Default

can i bind keys for the shepmenu? its for wcs
    Owned!

9. Default

yes, but to that i say figure it out.

a simple google search will give you all the bindable commands for css...extrapolate from there.