Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: So I'm addicted to WCS...

1. Default So I'm addicted to WCS...

LOL thats pretty much it, I used to hate it now I love it, so much more fun and different then GG and PuB for the time being. To all my hoes that only play GG, miss ya

2. Default

Congrats.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

3. Default

smart move spasm ^^

Maynard - The WCS Guy

4. Default

addictions are bad u might wanna get checked

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    no let him. hes fun to play with.

Spasm Im happy to play with you at Wcs
    Top 5 at Wcs Server

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity
    yeah, zm is down. wtf? that's wcs's job

6. Default

He's already passed me in level

He's too good!

7. Default

He's so 1337 with his aim everyone who see's him and is in his aim automatically dies and he gets exp.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    Rehab is for quitters... I am no quitter...

And Blade the only reason he has surpassed you in levels is because he uses better hacks than you... lol

And what is this PuB and GG you speak of... LMMFAO

Peace, love and empty bullets ~ChronicRogue

Check me out now on Face Book. Join my Mafia Wars, Clan with me in Vampire Wars or stop down to my farm on Farmville.

GOT XBOX LIVE? Add ChronicVT

"The hardest part to any problem is the easy part to any solution" ~ My fifth grade Mathematics Teacher
    (or at least I believe that is what she said... I was too busy thinking of all the naughty things I would do to her 22 year old... ooops is this mic still on...) CLICK!

9. Default

Hello, Spasm, I read about your aim and it is pretty accurate. haha. I like facing you one on one in wcs server because it is a little challenging for me. hehe

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Spasm View Post
    LOL thats pretty much it, I used to hate it now I love it, so much more fun and different then GG and PuB for the time being. To all my hoes that only play GG, miss ya
    I scouted you like a million times while playing on de_deathcooking or something like that.