Thread: Ping Kicking :(

1. Default Ping Kicking :(

Hi,

I play your Zombie Mod Server and I was wondering if I could please, get a ping immunity from ping kick because I live in Japan and the location increases ping to the server. I have 0 lag and no issues other than ping. I enjoy this server and I would like to be able to play for more than 30 seconds.

Thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    Hi,

I play your Zombie Mod Server and I was wondering if I could please, get a ping immunity from ping kick because I live in Japan and the location increases ping to the server. I have 0 lag and no issues other than ping. I enjoy this server and I would like to be able to play for more than 30 seconds.

Thanks.
    I am so sorry for not responding to this quicker.

http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/member.php?u=1

that's a link to zero's profile, go ahead and send him a visitor message/pm.

3. Default

Oh, np

Thankya :]

fix your mother fucking ping and start playing ass.

5. Default

lol...i cant dude i live in Japan...I have a highspeed connection its just location it sucks so hard i cant play for very long before i get kicked

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Wasabi View Post
    lol...i cant dude i live in Japan...I have a highspeed connection its just location it sucks so hard i cant play for very long before i get kicked
    what is your what is your speed (uploading and downloading speed) and its latency? oh wait you live in Japan.... oh sorry i can't help you. but perhaps you can help me.....
    I'm a big Godzilla fan... seriously.. i saw that preview of Godzilla taking place in the 1950's but it was really from a movie "Always Sunset". can you please tell me when the next Godzilla will come out? Thanks

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by alex_mamaroneck View Post
    what is your what is your speed (uploading and downloading speed) and its latency? oh wait you live in Japan.... oh sorry i can't help you. but perhaps you can help me.....
    I'm a big Godzilla fan... seriously.. i saw that preview of Godzilla taking place in the 1950's but it was really from a movie "Always Sunset". can you please tell me when the next Godzilla will come out? Thanks
    lol Alex...
    I have buddies that play from over there.....i think its just u dude.....FIX IT..
    "BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK-BLINK"

8. Default

before this new update iv never really had problems with it.. well untill now.. its always been a smooth 75-90 fps now its out of control

im sry

just to speak up it does need a bit of fixing =P
    you can only imagine what 1 person can do..