Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefox: Download Day!

1. Arrow Firefox: Download Day!

The official date for the launch of Firefox 3 is June 17, 2008.

Help set a world record for downloads in 24 hours! Show your support for the program that changed the way we use the internet by following the link below and downloading firefox 3 on the 17th

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/en-US/worldrecord

With more than 15,000 improvements, Firefox 3 is faster, safer and smarter than before.
    With features like built-in spell checking, session restore and full zoom, Firefox 3 makes it possible to work faster and more efficiently on the Web.
    Your taste and needs set you apart from the rest. With Firefox 3 you can choose from over 5,000 add-ons that help you customize your browsing experience.
    Last edited by ZERO; 06-12-2008 at 04:28 PM.

2. Default

Did You take out stocks in this?

3. Default

No, just as a web developer I really like firefox because it just plain works. Unlike IE which creates so many problems firefox just does what I told it to. FYI when I code I make things work in firefox and then in IE. Version 3 is supposed to be a lot better and even faster and I like fast. Also there is new html support so a new browser version opens up new possibilities for the way web apps are programed.

4. Default

I'm down, i use FF exclusively at home and at work.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    No, just as a web developer I really like firefox because it just plain works. Unlike IE which creates so many problems firefox just does what I told it to. FYI when I code I make things work in firefox and then in IE. Version 3 is supposed to be a lot better and even faster and I like fast. Also there is new html support so a new browser version opens up new possibilities for the way web apps are programed.
    sounds greats, I 'll try it!

6. Default

Firefox is a billion times better then IE. I am down for this. All you had to do is say it

7. Default

Thanks for the link Zero, i pledged and will get to it. If this thread dies before the 17th lets restart it so that we all remember. I know i probably wont.
    -MBP

8. Default

Already pledged myself, Cant wait to see the improvements final brings.

9. Default

FF is definely more user friendly and also much faster than IE. Im down.

10. Default

I got about 7 to 8 computers to download it to so make sure i don't forget. Ill make up for all the starving people in Africa who don't even have FIREFOX2!
    -MBP