Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Impactblue 7/6/10 12:20am

1. Default Impactblue 7/6/10 12:20am

Name in Game: Impactblue
    Steam-ID: 0:1:7890379
    Who banned you: Not sure...
    When: 12:20ish am, 07/06/10
    Where: Zombie Mod server
    Why banned: Well last I heard was talk of banning who ever took the boat on paradise and didn't wait for anyone....but I had parachuted and then swam. Then I got disconnected because I was banned.

Other/Reason to unban: I've been playing in the server for a few days now without any reason to ban. If parachuting the way I did was against the rules I didn't know, and other people had been doing it as well. I'd rather be able to play in the only populated zm server.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ImpactBlue View Post
    Name in Game: Impactblue
    Steam-ID: 0:1:7890379
    Who banned you: Not sure...
    When: 12:20ish am, 07/06/10
    Where: Zombie Mod server
    Why banned: Well last I heard was talk of banning who ever took the boat on paradise and didn't wait for anyone....but I had parachuted and then swam. Then I got disconnected because I was banned.

Other/Reason to unban: I've been playing in the server for a few days now without any reason to ban. If parachuting the way I did was against the rules I didn't know, and other people had been doing it as well. I'd rather be able to play in the only populated zm server.
    it was Taz who banned you but i didnt know why I was busy watching people from parachuting to the volcano from the first island. And would move them to spec if they did

Just found out this
    (ADMIN) mag36 <ibis.a>: how long was teh ban you put on impact
    *DEAD* Mr.Peep : !zclass
    [hop] WCS MOD+ - de_dust2 (13/21) [type !servers to join]
    [CA]Shooter : wow
    taz1stp.ibis.a : a day
    *DEAD* Mr.Peep : !zclass
    taz1stp.ibis.a : or a week idono

Supposedly he banned you for blocking on the pardise map. While you were both zombies in the valcano

Will see what i can do.
    Last edited by mag36; 07-06-2010 at 12:35 PM.

taz is a horrid admin and should be banned from admin powers.

4. Default

removed ban, banned taz
    welcome back

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    removed ban, banned taz
    welcome back
    well you both apparently don't have a concept of using your admin properly.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    well you both apparently don't have a concept of using your admin properly.
    he clearly cannot handle powers without abusing it, every time hes on and i come into a game i get complaints from players about him changing skins, moving people to spec, banning/kicking for no reason, etc

its unreal

7. Default

a day? a week? make up yo fucking stupid mind! thats fucking ridiculous, cant even tell how long he banned him for. you are too quick and hard with the ban hammer, i call it an abuse! chill the fuck out!

8. Default

i had a reason to ban him thow he was blocking me when i was trying to get into the volcano safe spot i told him to move he would stand there when i went one way he would move right in front of me before i was able to move so i ban him.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by taz1stP View Post
    i had a reason to ban him thow he was blocking me when i was trying to get into the volcano safe spot i told him to move he would stand there when i went one way he would move right in front of me before i was able to move so i ban him.
    You both were fucking zombies with only like one or two humans left. Why not just move him to spec or just kick him? Really you new fucking admins are pissing me off. None of you follow the rules properly. And we keep losing the good admins we have.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Craig Boner View Post
    he clearly cannot handle powers without abusing it, every time hes on and i come into a game i get complaints from players about him changing skins, moving people to spec, banning/kicking for no reason, etc
    that might be true, but you're not in charge here, nor do you have the power 2 decide what admins get 2 stay or leave the server. if you have a problem, take it up with zero. all banning him will do is get YOU in shit for going against the TOS, and it will make shit you say about taz in the future look biased and not hold as much weight.

because 1 admin isn't following the rules, doesn't mean another disregarding them also is going 2 fix anything. if you have a serious beef take it up with zero or make an admin abuse thread, if enough ppl go to zero he will eventually lose his admin.

Maynard - The WCS Guy