Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Freebase

1. Default Freebase

walling

p.s. a reall good example of it is twards the end when he look directly above the fence and than a ct pops up just as he conviently has his scout scoped in on already

Quote Originally Posted by Joker View Post
    walling

p.s. a reall good example of it is twards the end when he look directly above the fence and than a ct pops up just as he conviently has his scout scoped in on already
    i highly doubt freebase would wall, i've played with him a good amount, plus the guys in smut would certainly catch on if he was. but, not ruling it out

3. Default

lol smut catching hackers...

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by hallwagner View Post
    i highly doubt freebase would wall, i've played with him a good amount
    If its the Freebase im thinking about then i agree with Hall.. I doubt it..
    But ill look at the demo when i get home from school..
    If ever..
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

5. Default

just watched the demo and i don't think the guy was hacking, specced him shortly when it happened too, i could clearly notice how he was using his sound and radar, didnt see any walls or aimbot. I did see some fail scout shots, and him running into enemies he wouldve seen if he was using walls...

succesful troll is succesful!!!

6. Default

I haven't watched the demo, because I'm at work, but if it's 304.5 Freebase, I've known this guy for years and he has always been a good player and admined on n/u where I played for years. I will watch the demo later, but I will be truly surprised if he is hacking..he is legitimately a great player.

Edit: Just watched the demo, and saw no walling.
    Last edited by XX0wnsXY; 10-12-2010 at 05:32 AM.

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

i have to admit i had my doubts about him from the start:
    anyone that is constantly raping my ass at knifing or around corners HAS to be hacking!
    lol jk , iwill check the demo at home, he's a really gd player, dont know him from before, but IF he is hacking, his wins arent just bcos of hacks , bcos he is a gd player either way i believe.
    speced the guy a couple times before, i gotta admit, but thats bcos he was sometimes TOO gd and lucky -.-
    as much as i would love to call hacks, am standing aside on this one until i see all proof and compare with mine.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

8. Thumbs down

ban me too then for having 11+ years experience with cs and css.. my steamid is 0:0:204525, yes im fuckin better than all of you and so isnt freebase. if youre gonna accuse him of shit, why not just go all the way like you always do over here at ibis and BAN ME TOO FAGGOTS. it takes a long time to get as good as me and him are, you need to keep count in your head the time it takes for people on both your team and the other team to reach each area in each map. knowing where and when enemies generally pop out is a very valuable skill to pick up along the way. i can pretty much tell when people are going to do what they are going to do, and ive played with freebase for SO LONG now, me and him basically have each other figured out lol. but for you shitwipes to try and make freebase a laughing stock because you suck? nail yourselves to the cross.

9. Default

lol sorry for being so hostile, i actually just noticed all the ibis regs also sticking up for freebase lol, and some no name is the one accusing. see i knew you guys have heart! <3

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by opm View Post
    lol sorry for being so hostile, i actually just noticed all the ibis regs also sticking up for freebase lol, and some no name is the one accusing. see i knew you guys have heart! <3
    lol omp..

Anyways.. saw the demo.. i see no wall.. IF he had walls there was a bit to many times he died where he shouldnt have..

And i do agree with Opm.. Freebase is good..
    he imo is smuT's answer to A baby
    Quote Originally Posted by Starfish :3 View Post
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.