Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Aion

1. Default Aion

I played aion since the open beta release, and at first, I was unsure of what I thought about the game. I played my character to level 50 and quit sometime in march because the lack of end-game content was unreal! Then, a couple of weeks ago, I began to play again, because they had two massive updates...and let me just say..WOW!!!!!! The addition of content is crazy! I feel like I'm playing a new game because there is so much to do. Everything that was there already had been improved as well ... the LFG system, the Brokers, Crafting, etc. Plus the addition of new instances, better armor, etc.

What do you guys thing about this game? I know a lot of people on my friends list never play..but is there anyone here who does?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

2. Default

graphically the most stunning MMO ive ever seen.

don't really remember why I stopped playing it.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    graphically the most stunning MMO ive ever seen.

don't really remember why I stopped playing it.
    I know why I quit, and at the time I felt like if they didn't do something major, i wouldn't come back. I actually just broke down my lvl 51 character (51 since I started playing again) and sold everything to give to my new character, because I felt like jumping back on my high level was just too much. I was lost...so much had changed and I felt like I knew nothing. I'm starting over new and enjoying the game fresh.

4. Default

Thought i might try it out any way to get a free Trial game for a few days ?

5. Default

Looked amazing but I refuse to pay monthly for games I've already bought.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

agreed if they want someone to play a game and pay for it then the original price should be the same as the month to month payments. but it does look great. has anyone played SRO (silkroad online) its quite amazing as well its free to play but unless u buy premmy tickets for the month your not likely to get into a server. it is better than wow it just got outta control though all the damn bots

7. Default

I think that the price monthly can be a bit much if you don't enjoy the game as much as those happy to pay it, but I love the game so much, that 14 a month is nothing to me. They have added so much stuff since I last played, and the updates keep coming, so It's worth it to me.

I can invite you guys to a short trial of the game (lvl 7 is the cap) if you want to try it, although I must say, that the cap of lvl 7 is not even beginning to scratch the surface of such an involved game.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I think that the price monthly can be a bit much if you don't enjoy the game as much as those happy to pay it, but I love the game so much, that 14 a month is nothing to me. They have added so much stuff since I last played, and the updates keep coming, so It's worth it to me.

I can invite you guys to a short trial of the game (lvl 7 is the cap) if you want to try it, although I must say, that the cap of lvl 7 is not even beginning to scratch the surface of such an involved game.
    Ill give anything a try and see how it is

9. Default

I considered picking it up after asking you about it, but then ArenaNet released a bunch of stuff for Guild Wars meant to tie it in with Guild Wars 2, so I've been entirely occupied on the online RPG front. If you still have an invite, I'd love to try it out, though.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    14 a month is nothing to me.
    it generally is 2 any 1 with a job lawl.. that's what I don't get about ppl who bitch about mmo's having monthly fees.... it's 15 dollars? come on lol, ppl on wellfare can afford that shit lol.

+mmo's don't end, they constantly have new content, weapons, quests, instances, and blah blah blah being made for them constantly... hence the monthly fee... and it's beyond worth it imo.

Maynard - The WCS Guy