Thread: I Wish I recorded That!!!

Default I Wish I recorded That!!!

This thread is for those very few people (; who have done something so amazing or awesome when no one was around and whished they had it recorded to share.

Well... start sharing

just recently: I attempted to toss an empty mt. dew bottle into my garbage across my room and instead of making it into the garbage i made it into a cup! holy Lebron james over here!

2. Default

All the times I shot my m16. and shooting the m249 and m203 m79 and m60. got to shoot 300 rounds of the 249 and m60.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    All the times I shot my m16. and shooting the m249 and m203 m79 and m60. got to shoot 300 rounds of the 249 and m60.
    Does the M60 chug chug chug ?

4. Default

a couple years back, i was playing with a table knife and a dartz board sheet on a wall. trying to hit the middle of the darts board and get the knife to stick to the wooden wall behind it...
    i fucked up soo bad that my epic fail of a throw became and epic win when the knife hit a SEALED soda can i had on a table across the room, but the best part is, it went under the rim, AND under the pivoty seal (u know how hard it is already to put ur nail under it sometimes!),parallel with the can ceiling surface without bursting the can!!!
    smthn like that :
    Attached Images
    Last edited by CYBER; 12-31-2010 at 06:10 PM.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

5. Default

I have had some incredibly lucky soccer goals in my time. Wish I had a few of those on tape.
    These are the words you wish you wrote down.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    Does the M60 chug chug chug ?
    the m60 is fucking badass. firing those rounds and you can see the projectile from the rounds (red). adrenaline rush all the way. cadre was laughin' that i was pumped in 20 degree weather.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

7. Default

In 8th grade, playing flag football for the school team. I was about 4'9" then. Intercepted a pass over the top of a 5'5" receiver. I was a bench player coming from the bench playing in the last game. It was like a give up game and coach put in the bench players. After the interception, I ran to the bench and coach asked me, "Why didn't you tell me you could do that? I would have played you as a starter." Lol. O well !