Page 1 of 21 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Dual

1. Default Dual

Has yet to screw up again! He bans me. For nothing. I sit in Aztec. Boom! BANNED! Banning an admin Against TOS.

2. Default

Because oh lets see, you did several unauthorized unbannings in which you must now be dealt with.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    Because oh lets see, you did several unauthorized unbannings in which you must now be dealt with.
    Hey. That kinda sounds like me dealing with Baddie. So you say what I did with Baddie was okay?

4. Default

I don't know shit about that since I was not there and Im not going to bother reading 50+ posts of rant between everyone.

If he did anything wrong then he will be dealt with too. But unauthorized unbans are what fuck up these servers. Because you unbanned V other players will think that they an talk more shit and do more fucked up stuff and that they will only get banned to get unbanned very soon.

5. Default

He unbanned me because he knows I already served the punishment, DUAL WAS NOT THERE FOR WHAT HE BANNED ME FOR. Dual = FAILS AGAIN

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cheese View Post
    Has yet to screw up again! He bans me. For nothing. I sit in Aztec. Boom! BANNED! Banning an admin Against TOS.
    Oh let me guess you were using v name and got banned, Now he also playing games with other admins, using banned players names to see if he get banned,because he already unbanned V 3 Times, deal with and we'll wait for ZERO.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
    I don't know shit about that since I was not there and Im not going to bother reading 50+ posts of rant between everyone.

If he did anything wrong then he will be dealt with too. But unauthorized unbans are what fuck up these servers. Because you unbanned V other players will think that they an talk more shit and do more fucked up stuff and that they will only get banned to get unbanned very soon.
    I banned V earlier for tking. Dual says to V that he heard he was tking earlier and thats why he bans him. So I unban him because I am the admin who banned him earlier for the tking. Clearly the tking was already taken care of, and did not need any attention about it from anyone else.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by V teh pwnerer View Post
    He unbanned me because he knows I already served the punishment, DUAL WAS NOT THERE FOR WHAT HE BANNED ME FOR. Dual = FAILS AGAIN
    sorry V, Disrespecting a admin , is the main reason you got the one day banned, its not gonna over turn neither.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    Oh let me guess you were using v name and got banned, Now he also playing games with other admins, using banned players names to see if he get banned,because he already unbanned V 3 Times, deal with and we'll wait for ZERO.
    I was using the name (1) V not the exact name as V. You know exactly who an admin is by using the console command ma_admins. So I don't wanna hear that shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Dual View Post
    sorry V, Disrespecting a admin , is the main reason you got the one day banned, its not gonna over turn neither.
    So the ban for V is not about earlier? Why did you tell him it was about the tking earlier. Making me think you banned him for the tking earlier, that is why I unbanned him. Maybe if you would have said, Hey V I am banning you because after punishing you about the 2x awp deal, you disrespected me, resulting in the 1 day ban. But no you just said you were tking earlier so ima ban you now... Hmm.