Thread: zenocide

1. Cool zenocide

right after i started specing him and recorded he said he was getting tired and was leaving i know more survelance is required and i have a short demo but not good enough. all head shots no matter how much he sprayed. then he continued to kill hosties like a troll. banned for 24 hours. when he comes back plz take note of the name and record him further.
    victory is won by skill never cheating, cheating only results in havok, havok only leads to suffering, and suffering only leads to agony of defeat.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by SHADY V1RU5 View Post
    right after i started specing him and recorded he said he was getting tired and was leaving i know more survelance is required and i have a short demo but not good enough. all head shots no matter how much he sprayed. then he continued to kill hosties like a troll. banned for 24 hours. when he comes back plz take note of the name and record him further.
    probably best if u posted the demo man, im saying this before ppl start to troll ur ass -.-
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CYBER View Post
    probably best if u posted the demo man, im saying this before ppl start to troll ur ass -.-
    he's saying he doesn't have one, but just to watch out for him.

fair enough, will do shady
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    he's saying he doesn't have one, but just to watch out for him.

fair enough, will do shady
    yeah i know what he meant, i was with him specing him and another guy as well.

i was just stating that if he finds demos, to post them.
    thx for the warning shady, he was already on my radar for walls.
    Started from bottom. Now we here. <IBIS>

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Trying to hack in IBIS is like trying to kill someone in a police station, not the best idea...

I'm on it broski thanks for the heads up.

If he steps in the pub he's mine

Look at your sig, now back to mine, now back to yours, now back to mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine. But if you stopped trolling and e-thugging like a nerd yours could be like mine.
    Look down, now back up. Where are you? You're on IBISgaming.com, reading the sig your sig could be like. I'm sexting your girl.

6. Default

i still think baller.dan is hacking so is r4d4r