Thread: Run From Zombies (Date: N/A) (Time: N/A) Unmute please.

1. Default Run From Zombies (Date: N/A) (Time: N/A) Unmute please.

Name in Game: Run From Zombies
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:11838888
    Who banned you: Was not banned but muted.
    When: N/A have been muted for several months now.
    Where: N/A
    Why banned: Was not banned but perm muted.

Other/Reason to unban: Honestly I am regular on the server and I never break any rules. I have no idea why I was muted because I never mic spam, curse, and etc. I would love to be able to RTV again thanks.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Run From Zombies View Post
    Name in Game: Run From Zombies
    Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:11838888
    Who banned you: Was not banned but muted.
    When: N/A have been muted for several months now.
    Where: N/A
    Why banned: Was not banned but perm muted.

Other/Reason to unban: Honestly I am regular on the server and I never break any rules. I have no idea why I was muted because I never mic spam, curse, and etc. I would love to be able to RTV again thanks.
    well if you'd be having a pool party with the other clan member and admins, and the rest of the community would be invited, people would start leaving soon, because they don't like being called niggers, or whores, or assholes, or even being banned from the pool cuz they swim faster, by people in charge that can't stand it if someone else wins.
    Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Why do we not start with solarsoul's response and then follow it up with a flame war so it fits the trend of the other threads lol.

3. Default

GJ. Though I fail to see how he could have been perma muted for months now.. Hasn't it only been out for like a month? Or has time really flown that fast?

In any case, PERMA MUTE should not be used, period. Think of it as if you were perma banning the person.

/Closed.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.