Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Can't access the stats page.

1. Default Can't access the stats page.

I'm not sure whats going on, but it seems like link to the stats page is broken it keeps coming up with the message can't find the server at ibis.ibisstreetsyndicate.com

I'm trying to look up holy darts profile, can't find it here on the forums, figured I check the stats and that came up.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    I'm not sure whats going on, but it seems like link to the stats page is broken it keeps coming up with the message can't find the server at ibis.ibisstreetsyndicate.com

I'm trying to look up holy darts profile, can't find it here on the forums, figured I check the stats and that came up.
    Why you trying to do that?

o o?

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

Isn't it obvious? Kavinsky needs his cookies.

Yay maybe the stats are broken!

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Isn't it obvious? Kavinsky needs his cookies.

Yay maybe the stats are broken!
    I blame holy and inthebutt!!!!

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

5. Default

yay no more rank whore kavinsky oops did i say that i meant fun not rank caring kavinsky

6. Default

she/he is ussually the only admin on reciently and I couldn't find whatever it is on steam, so I figured I check the stats for that and see how much an mp5 kill would get me just out of curiosity after seeing this thread
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...1649#post21649

and I'm not being a rank whore, I'm hiding and hunting (like an idiot) and getting away with now.
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-23-2009 at 06:58 PM.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    she/he is ussually the only admin on reciently and I couldn't find whatever it is on steam, so I figured I check the stats for that and see how much an mp5 kill would get me just out of curiosity after seeing this thread
    http://www.ibisgaming.com/forums/sho...1649#post21649

and I'm not being a rank whore, I'm hiding and hunting (like an idiot) and getting away with now.
    My car is better than yours.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by &&toasties View Post
    My car is better than yours.
    Your car has been discontinued....it was a failure.

9. Default

345 hp at 7600 rpm, 180 mph proven top speed at 60 k a pop and if you sink another 120 grand into it over an koenig tuning in german, it can outperform a modern 1.5 million dollar ferrari enzo with a top speed of 230 mph, enzo's 215.

Not to mention its one of the most popular and well known ferrari's with over 5000 units sold (the typical run is about 1000, give or take a few hundred) and on top of that, even with those mods its cheaper than a daytona by about half, 350 + k vs 180 k

I don't know what yours is, is that an intergra type r?
    Last edited by Kavinsky; 07-23-2009 at 07:38 PM.

10. Default

I'll take a Lambo, thanks.

Italians do it better.