Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Yo...what's up?

1. Default Yo...what's up?

I'm confused1 in game. Real name is Justin. I live in Mansfield, Ohio. I mostly play WCS and some ZM like once a month lol. I've been on the wcs server for a few months. thought I'd finally make an introduction thread.

2. Default

Welcome.

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.

3. Default

I remember you!

Welcome aboard o/.

4. Default

Welcome in Forum Toastie Spam Ibis !

Just Peace Toastie !

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by confused1 View Post
    I'm confused1 in game. Real name is Justin. I live in Mansfield, Ohio. I mostly play WCS and some ZM like once a month lol. I've been on the wcs server for a few months. thought I'd finally make an introduction thread.
    Mansfield aint to far from were i live. i live east of cleveland about 40 miles.

Welcome to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post
    Mansfield aint to far from were i live. i live east of cleveland about 40 miles.

Welcome to the forums.
    I've known you for almost 2 years and I didn't know that! I got relatives in Cleveland!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by THE HOLY SH**T! View Post

Welcome to the forums.
    I've known you for almost 2 years and I didn't know that! I got relatives near Cleveland, in North Royalton!

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I've known you for almost 2 years and I didn't know that! I got relatives near Cleveland, in North Royalton!
    its been in my location for some time now.

Yeh deprod is also from the cleveland area.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I remember you!

Welcome aboard o/.
    Don't mind Walter (we think he might be 'special')

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Damion View Post
    Don't mind Walter (we think he might be 'special')
    Fuck you! It's not my fault there is mercury in my brain! D: