Thread: hells demon

1. Arrow hells demon

To determine if the hells demon is messed up I am having maynard use if for a few days and record if there are any problems. This will help discover if there truly are crashes that are caused by just that race being on.

2. Default

not playable. it's specific on when the demon is in combat that shit goes bad. when exchanging shots with ppl, it would crash other ppl, and sometimes myself. hells demon did not crash the server once. just individuals on it.

all should not use this race till the new WCS updates are done.

there was no point testing it any further, the problems were clear... that and rape and every 1 else was getting mad at me lol

CUTLINKEDLIST OVERFLOW! <-- error msg after I self crashed. others said they would get it as well when they were crashed.
    Last edited by maynard; 01-26-2010 at 04:55 AM.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

and there is also the whole, infinite speed, dmg, and hp glitch you could do with the demon.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

4. Default

sucks it's broken. it's a really fun class 2 play heh.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

5. Default

yeah, if we could fix it, we could make it better, faster, stronger...
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

6. Default

I've played it prior to it being messed up, but I didn't get what was so special about it. What do his skills DO anyways?

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Xerxes View Post
    I've played it prior to it being messed up, but I didn't get what was so special about it. What do his skills DO anyways?
    you power up whatever feature you want of your guy. attack power aka bullet dmg, HP, speed. you decide what your class is good at.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    you power up whatever feature you want of your guy. attack power aka bullet dmg, HP, speed. you decide what your class is good at.
    gravity too?

i seem to remember there being 4 options and an exit whenever the menu glitched up

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    gravity too?

i seem to remember there being 4 options and an exit whenever the menu glitched up
    I can't remember the 4'th option right now... but there is 1.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by maynard View Post
    I can't remember the 4'th option right now... but there is 1.
    yeah now that i think of it, i'm not sure it is gravity. invisibility maybe? fuck.

we still need a gunslinger class. abilities include reduced recoil, faster reloading, bit more damage, and maybe something else....oh, and couldn't use anything but pistols. it's ult. though, would be kinda like hellhunter's ult, except it's not fully auto, but it is really accurate and inf ammo for a short time