Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Kavinsky

1. Default Kavinsky

I didn't post this in the ban requests section, as I'm not looking to have him banned, but I feel that Kavinsky needs to have a stern talking to, have his favourite toy taken away, and possibly be sent to bed without dinner.

I can ignore his incessant complaining about whichever third party software he feels I'm using to bolster my performance, but lately he has taken to damaging me in spawn whenever he's playing on my team. I have asked him to stop repeatedly, but as you can gather from the attached demo, success has been limited.

What to do?
    Last edited by Fluffy Frufflebottoms; 09-14-2010 at 03:11 PM.

2. Default

I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by XX0wnsXY View Post
    I can't watch the demo from work, but if this is true kavinsky, knock it off. fluffy...did you inform an admin?
    I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I asked Kavinsky to stop several times in chat, but I did not bother with informing admins directly. Mos Def teamshot me to half health every round for an entire map the other week for the same reason, and the admins present did nothing to intervene despite repeated requests. I figured that a forum post would be more difficult to ignore.
    I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brett friggin favre View Post
    I can vouch for Fluffy on the Mos Def incident. I was in there and so were admins, and they did nothing about it, just ignored it. I can't remember specifically which admins were in there except one because I remember him telling me to "stfu."

And owns, the demo doesn't show kav team attacking Fluffy, but he clearly admits to it, says it's his "hacking tax," and that he knows it's against the rules.
    *sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    *sigh* Exactly what I was talking about Brett on your app. I guess you just don't get it or you think that people don't read ALL the forum posts.

It appears that if people don't already get the connection, that Brett + Fluffy are related "somehow" and if you read all the posts that have anything derogatory about one, you will find the other in a defensive stance, or am I the only one that has put 2 + 2 together??
    I don't know Brett outside of the server. Please keep this thread on topic.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffy Frufflebottoms View Post
    I don't know Brett outside of the server. Please keep this thread on topic.
    It IS on topic REF: his post(s), and if you consistantly justify my addition,(2 + 2) then you also will be a highlight in a negative way. I reiterate, whenever there is a negative post about Fluffy OR Farve, the other is right there in a defensive stance, not a false accusation, but an observant fact.

Use the search engine on this site to understand + see for yourself...
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    It IS on topic REF: his post(s), and if you consistantly justify my addition,(2 + 2) then you also will be a highlight in a negative way. I reiterate, whenever there is a negative post about Fluffy OR Farve, the other is right there in a defensive stance, not a false accusation, but an observant fact.

Use the search engine on this site to understand + see for yourself...
    What could that possibly have to do with Kavinsky shooting teammates?

9. Default Too funny

Hackers have to get each others back don't you know? I don't remember this incident a few weeks ago you are talking about, but I wouldn't put it past me to do that.....Fluffy, why do you even play here? Honestly you are pro dude, why not go play on pro servers? I have quit playing on IBIS solely because of you.......

Meaning that your proof always has him involved or visa versa.

Mos I dont think would team attack like that. Kav i can see if he was raging. but im sorry even if you dont hack (not saying you do!) you have been checked multiple times along with brett. and then both of you using eachother as back up/ proof is kinda fishy.

just saying.

EDIT- Mos just posted before me. ok maybe he does lol.