Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: DeadeyeDenni$

1. Default DeadeyeDenni$

Ok where to start

Well first he started off by slapping me off a high spot on GG

THEN! he decided he would slay me

THEN after about 5 people changed their name to something about panda's he started bitching at me saying I am not an admin and such because I changed my name and that I couldn't use any admin powers, which i was only use chat

THEN I changed my name to face kick dennis & panda's ibis.a to make him happy and he banned me for a week on GG. This all took place on the GG server

"You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes
    Disconnect: Added to banned list.
    Disconnect: Added to banned list."

SO really, whats the grounds for the ban?

2. Default

You are an admin.

This is a joke right?

3. Default

Sadfully it is not. He really did ban me for a week. SO what if my name was 'face kick dennis & pandas ibis.a". He is an old fuck, he shouldn't take it to heart.

If you want me to do this in the proper format I will, but I really see no need for it. It's pretty cut and dry to me.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    Ok where to start

Well first he started off by slapping me off a high spot on GG

THEN! he decided he would slay me

THEN after about 5 people changed their name to something about panda's he started bitching at me saying I am not an admin and such because I changed my name and that I couldn't use any admin powers, which i was only use chat

THEN I changed my name to face kick dennis & panda's ibis.a to make him happy and he banned me for a week on GG. This all took place on the GG server

"You have been banned by Admin for 10080 minutes
    Disconnect: Added to banned list.
    Disconnect: Added to banned list."

SO really, whats the grounds for the ban?

Here's the deal and the only one that has the authoity to deal with this is ZERO...

1- He was NOT wearing his tags therefore he was not an ADMIN and subject to all players rules

2- He impersonated an other admin which is against the rules (see enclosed copy)

3- He disrespected an ADMIN while not wearing the admin tags (see enclosed text)

All of the above are subject to the rules and are not to be given special attention because said person could have been an admin if the tags were on!

////////////////////////////

Name Admin Name
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Face kick a panda Rage
    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> DeadEyeDeNNi$
    Kiro killed EX with m4a1.

SteamBans.com] No positive match found for killalotfreak (STEAM_0:0:27252783).
    A gangsta panda attacked a teammate
    (ADMIN) A gangsta panda: ROFL
    (T) i kill pandas for fun attacked a teammate
    (T) Kiro attacked a teammate
    WeeDEaTeR killed Cap N Lou with hegrena

A gangsta panda suicided.
    (ADMIN) DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>: slayed player A gangsta panda
    Unknown command: kill
    A gangsta panda has lost 2 levels by suicided
    i kill pandas for fun killed ChuckNorris with mac10.
    *DEAD* A Baby Panda : Rawr!
    Brucelee killed noREG @ Thanatos with deagle.
    Brucelee is leading on level 22 :: p228
    (ADMIN) A gangsta panda: WTF DENNIS
    i kill pandas for fun cheered!!!
    Kiro killed Brucelee with scout.

Name Admin Name
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Face kick a panda Rage
    DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> DeadEyeDeNNi$
    Kiro killed EX with m4a1.
    Brucelee killed A Baby Panda with g3sg1.
    Face kick a panda killed Aizen {Musex} with scout.
    lastgamer killed Face kick a panda with m4a1.
    *DEAD* Billy Shatner : JBG lol
    Brucelee killed noREG @ Thanatos with m4a1.
    killalotfreak killed WeeDEaTeR with aug.
    *DEAD* Billy Shatner : Have a CANCER STICK (̅_̅_̅_̅(̲̲̲̲̲̅̅̅̅̅̅(̅_̅_̲̅м̲̅a̲̅я̲̅l̲̅b̲̅o̲̅r̲̅o̅ ̲̅_̅_̅_̅()ڪے
    lastgamer killed killalotfreak with sg550.
    Brucelee killed CrAyoLa [RRRaaaagggeee] with sg550.
    Brucelee killed Cap N Lou with ak47.
    lastgamer killed ChuckNorris with ak47.
    Type join to visit our community page!
    *DEAD* Billy Shatner : recent studies show that 0 percent of people give a fuck about what you just said
    i kill pandas for fun cheered!!!
    (ADMIN) Face kick a panda: lmfao
    lastgamer killed EX with scout.
    Billy Shatner killed Cap N Lou with aug.
    noREG @ Thanatos killed WeeDEaTeR with aug.
    ChuckNorris killed Brucelee with scout.
    Kiro killed ChuckNorris with sg550.
    noREG @ Thanatos killed Billy Shatner with sg552.
    killalotfreak killed lastgamer with sg552.
    Face kick a panda killed Kiro with famas.
    A Baby Panda killed i kill pandas for fun with aug.
    *DEAD* WeeDEaTeR : fkin mac10
    Face kick a panda killed Aizen {Musex} with galil.
    *DEAD* Billy Shatner : you can look me up
    *DEAD* Kiro : like that huh chuck ???
    Face kick a panda died.
    Billy Shatner : i don't play this serv
    Billy Shatner : i play tnb
    (ADMIN ONLY) DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>: U can't use any admin programs including admin say if no tags bud
    A Baby Panda killed WeeDEaTeR with sg552.
    Kiro killed A Baby Panda with ak47.

//////////////////////////

*DEAD* A Baby Panda jeered!!!
    killalotfreak killed Kiro with ak47.
    (ADMIN ONLY) Face kick dennis ibis.a: there happy?
    WeeDEaTeR killed Spasm <3 with fiveseven.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Dennis: if he is an admin he is an admin. You cannot perform admin commands on an admin regardless of the circumstances.

Rage: you need to be wearing your tag at all times. No reason for you not to be unless you are attempting to catch a hacker.

6. Default

How the hell am I impersonating an admin? I am a fucking admin!

If anything, you disrespected me by slapping and slaying me!

I do my part on the servers as much as possible. While you were just sitting there thinking about how shitty your life is, I was managing the server. So I changed my to have some fun with the other players. Sue me for it. I plead guilty to enjoying myself on the server. There is no right for you to ban me. Feable minded people shouldn't be given responsibilty.

*** Christmas

Yeah I had it off for a little while. The only admin commands I was using were chat commands until I had to ban a Player for purposely TK'ing half the team while dennis sat there and did nothing.

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    How the hell am I impersonating an admin? I am a fucking admin!

If anything, you disrespected me by slapping and slaying me!

I do my part on the servers as much as possible. While you were just sitting there thinking about how shitty your life is, I was managing the server. So I changed my to have some fun with the other players. Sue me for it. I plead guilty to enjoying myself on the server. There is no right for you to ban me. Feable minded people shouldn't be given responsibilty.
    Rage, wear the fucking tag.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Rage, wear the fucking tag.

Did you not see where I put it back on, and then he banned me?

He has the proof right there.

And dennis, your saying if ANYONE has dennis in their name they are thus impersonating you. What kind of logic is that?

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by DeadEyeDeNNi$ View Post
    Here's the deal and the only one that has the authoity to deal with this is ZERO...

1- He was NOT wearing his tags therefore he was not an ADMIN and subject to all players rules

2- He impersonated an other admin which is against the rules (see enclosed copy)

3- He disrespected an ADMIN while not wearing the admin tags (see enclosed text)

All of the above are subject to the rules and are not to be given special attention because said person could have been an admin if the tags were on!
    Ok I get 1-

2- is wrong where did he impersonated another admin?
    Face kick dennis ibis.a = DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a> !?! I must be missing something. These two names are not the same except for one word.
    I cant kick every player or admin with ninja in there name.

3- His disrespect was what? His tag? That only occurred while he was wearing his admin tag and there for he could not be punished by you. As admins are not allowed to punish admins.

Dennis I am not gonna kiss your ass cause of your age. I would hope you want respect because you earn it.
    I like playing with you but I'm starting to get tired of the complaints I keep hearing because you wanna run Gun game like its your own personal server.

There were several ways you could have handled this in a more mature manner.
    You could have brought this to the forums without deciding that you could ban an admin for a week. And a week?
    That's a servery harsh punishment for the rules that you stated were broken.

@ Rage wear your admin tag if your going to use ANY admin commands and don't disrespect Dennis he catches enough shit from punk kids on the server.
    Admins need to support each other in game not start stupid drama like this.

10. Default

Dennis, whether he broke the rules or not is irrelevant in this case.

He has an admin tag, which means he cannot be touched by you in the server. If you believe he is breaking rules with the tag, record a demo and post it on the forums. Do not go banning admins. It is AGAINST THE RULES.

Rage: wear the tag AT ALL TIMES. You didn't here and it is possible this situation could have been avoided if you had done so.