Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gungame player issues

1. Default Gungame player issues

so 2 guys were hoping in and out of the server to play the same round multiple times, and one was said he was and admin but could not have been since the votekick was still active on the server.

the notable names are
    LunyTuneS#IBIS.A (STEAM_0:1:13036915)
    Gnomebaby (STEAM_0:0:10221811)

I got sick of this crap happening on a second night and so here is my posting about it, i fi need to place this some where else let me know.

here is just a snippet from my console:
    3-way tie] kiro has tied the leaders on level 26
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for kiro (STEAM_0:0:9352572).
    Shinigami only eat APPLES! connected
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Shinigami only eat APPLES! (STEAM_0:0:23324438).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Shinigami only eat APPLES! (STEAM_0:0:23324438).
    lastgamer killed Bob ]tpgŪ[ HAPPY QWANZA with m3.
    LunyTuneS#IBIS.A connected
    [3-way tie] LunyTuneS#IBIS.A has tied the leaders on level 26
    lastgamer killed Gnomebaby with elite.
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for LunyTuneS#IBIS.A (STEAM_0:1:13036915).
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for LunyTuneS#IBIS.A (STEAM_0:1:13036915).
    Gnomebaby connected
    [3-way tie] Gnomebaby has tied the leaders on level 26
    [SteamBans.com] No positive match found for Gnomebaby (STEAM_0:0:10221811).
    kiro killed Dahak (no sound) with knife.
    lastgamer killed LunyTuneS#IBIS.A with fiveseven.
    Shinigami only eat APPLES! attacked a teammate
    [3-way tie] LunyTuneS#IBIS.A has tied the leaders on level 26
    kiro attacked a teammate
    kiro killed lastgamer with hegrenade.
    capnlou killed kiro with sg550.
    capnlou killed ares123 with ak47.
    [SM] [T] Shinigami only eat APPLES! agrees to knife to the death!
    Shinigami only eat APPLES! died.
    *DEAD* sC|<IRS>DsX-DeStruXion : fail
    [Tracer MOD] Type !tracer to enable/disable your weapon's tracer.
    [Source Radio] Type !radio to bring up the radio menu
    [Source Radio] Type !radiooff to switch the radio off
    ETB: Counter-Terrorists have an advantage.
    kiro suicided.
    Player kiro has been slayed for team killing lastgamer
    [2-way tie] LunyTuneS#IBIS.A has tied the leader on level 26
    kiro connected
    lastgamer attacked a teammate
    kiro killed Gnomebaby with glock.
    lastgamer killed Bob ]tpgŪ[ HAPPY QWANZA with deagle.
    Gnomebaby connected
    [2-way tie] Gnomebaby has tied the leader on level 26
    lastgamer killed capnlou with p228.
    Shinigami only eat APPLES! killed LunyTuneS#IBIS.A with xm1014.
    ares123 killed sC|<IRS>DsX-DeStruXion with tmp.
    Gnomebaby killed ares123 with hegrenade.
    [GunGame] Gnomebaby won the game!
    [GG Map Vote] Nextmap: gg_wmd_array

2. Default

You get a cookie for FINALLY saying something about Waleezy in ANYWAY POSSIBLE. Do you like sugar cookies?

Guys, he needs to be spoken to.

This guy likes to abuse his admin at all possibilities even if he firmly believes he's not he well then say, I don't fucking care mute me or shut the fuck I'm an admin etc etc.

Edit: There is no rule about joining in and out that is written, however I know one admin, Envy will punish you for doing this. I also know that some players like yourself have complained about there should be a rule about multiple join ins within the same round.

Next time though I suggest you get a demo. However, I understand your grief with it. I don't play gg or zm anymore especially when he is around. The antics are unnerving.
    Last edited by loka; 12-25-2009 at 11:42 PM.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

3. Default

Well a demo would be much easier to prove, but for the record Tunez boy kept kicking me because my ping was around the 160-200 range for a little while.

Really irritating.

4. Default

I'd pull a demo, but I can't with my laptop. It tends to fail at things like that.

I also thought votekick would not work with an admin on the server, if that is the case, how were two of use able to start a votekick against him.

5. Default

I'm not defending him or anything, but Waleezy just got out of a relationship, which might explain his horrid behavior as of late. That and he gets higher than Curdy on the holidays.. Which reminds me of when Walter used to drink and play on the server. Just wasn't a good combo..

He isn't a bad admin (unlike INF), but that's all I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by loka View Post
    Next time though I suggest you get a demo.
    To be honest, all you need is the time anymore. Demoing makes things easier though.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 12-26-2009 at 02:37 AM.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

6. Default

in gg we really cant doing anything about people leaving and rejoining cuz there stat whores but we have kind of all agreed that leaving and rejoining the same round is terms for some sort of punishment let alone an admin doing it is very sad

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    in gg we really cant doing anything about people leaving and rejoining cuz there stat whores but we have kind of all agreed that leaving and rejoining the same round is terms for some sort of punishment let alone an admin doing it is very sad
    I haven't had a chance to discuss this with Zero yet but in my opinion leaving after you've been killed and the rejoining the same round is
    V. Glitching
    3) Taking advantage of a mod
    A) When used to break the normal functionality of the game

I'm not surprised that some random players were doing this but that an Admin is doing it looks bad for all of IBIS. I wont stand for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Vladninja View Post
    I haven't had a chance to discuss this with Zero yet but in my opinion leaving after you've been killed and the rejoining the same round is
    V. Glitching
    3) Taking advantage of a mod
    A) When used to break the normal functionality of the game

I'm not surprised that some random players were doing this but that an Admin is doing it looks bad for all of IBIS. I wont stand for this.
    I agree with Vladninja. We should not allow an admin to do this. First we need a demo though...
    I fucking love music
    Rip Paul Gray

-----------------------
    Server rules
    TOS
    How to report admin abuse
    How to find hackers

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    I'm not defending him or anything, but Waleezy just got out of a relationship, which might explain his horrid behavior as of late. That and he gets higher than Curdy on the holidays.. Which reminds me of when Walter used to drink and play on the server. Just wasn't a good combo..

He isn't a bad admin (unlike INF), but that's all I can say.
    I still do that, James

Christmas Eve late at night (logically early in the morning) we had a pretty wild time in GunGame. Some of us got quite smashed... including HOLY SH**T

Death was there... he made everyone laugh a lot

10. Default

I spoke to gnomebaby and a couple of his friends recently, and a few times prior about server disruption, like racism, rejoining etc. Gnome plays nice after watching his boys get temp bans for being prigs though I'll give him that.

There are a few admins who use the rejoin trick to play a second time in 1 round though _I haven't been on much lately to watch and fully remember who it was_ But waleezy just seems to HLSS spam mostly from what I see.

*edit*Unofficially Zero has said to me that it falls under the "Unfair advantage category" of which I agree.
    I do punish for this, I slay first few times, then a kick after about 5, and a 5min ban after 2 more kicks. I have only once moved an admin to spec for doing it. Abuse I know, but the admin knew better being a regular in the server with me around....Like doing it right after I punished someone else for it LOL.

*EDIT EDIT*
    Quote Originally Posted by tj26 View Post
    Stat whores can rejoin and if they wait till the end of the round to pick a team there is no issue, this is how I have advised those prone to rejoin whoring for stats.
    Last edited by Envy; 12-28-2009 at 11:50 PM.