Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Whats with all the sudden adding of inactive players in the zm stats?

1. Default Whats with all the sudden adding of inactive players in the zm stats?

http://www.ibisgaming.com/zm_stats/index.php

Though I'm not complaining, it gives me something to shoot for.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

2. Default

I do not know that is a strange mathematical anonomoly. I think I will just half to delete them entirely when I get a chance.

3. Default

Yeah, this morning I had a bunch of people talk to me complaining about the ZM stats because they lost so much rank to people who don't even play anymore. I just figured I would come and see if you knew.

One of my theories was that you had upgraded, and now had more room to store stats. I guess that's ruled out now.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jeimuzu View Post
    Yeah, this morning I had a bunch of people talk to me complaining about the ZM stats because they lost so much rank to people who don't even play anymore. I just figured I would come and see if you knew.

One of my theories was that you had upgraded, and now had more room to store stats. I guess that's ruled out now.
    Jeimuzu I will have to play with you this summer. I find it hard to believe anyone on Zombie mod is as good as Pooter or Stamp... but I love when people prove me wrong. Send me a private message or post on here when you play. I'd love to see just how good you are....

5. Default

By the way Pooter is still the best player (without a Mic) that Zombie mod has ever seen!!!!

6. Default

who was at 3400 skill points before the stats change, not 5 k and how the fuck was he THAT good with only 200 hours of playtime?

7. Default

I've never played with pooter, but I think it would be really cool for him to come back and play. vlad I know you've played with him but I wanna see it for myself how good he is. Plus why are you not on the ZM server??
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

pooter was rediculous at this game.. he knew every possible secret.. and oddly enough 90% of the time if hes not the first zombie he will be the last person alive.. i know.. i use to always follow him around when he used to play last year .. i miss those days ...

9. Default

It takes skill to play ZM? I never saw it as something you could be better or worse at then someone.
    -MBP

10. Default

Pooter was good because he played 8-12 hours everyday. I'm sure that anyone who could dedicate that much time could learn all the secrets and spots to every map.

Everytime I logged on, Pooter was on. Didn't matter what time of day, Pooter was there.