Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Thank you for your sacrifice

1. Thumbs up Thank you for your sacrifice

Thank you!
    It is from the sacrifice of those who have given everything that we may have anything.

I hope that those of you who serve have had a great day and I ask that those who do not that they please pay respects to what these men and woman have done for us.

2. Default

Hear hear!

God Bless those who fight for us! ... The men of the armed services!

While on this subject, I would like to say that my aunt pissed me off today when she disrespected the Marines by calling them all gun-crazy men. Pissed me off, but unfortunately I couldn't give her a piece of my mind, so I just kept quiet. It's shameful, and me and her are gonna have problems if she keeps this shit up.

God knows that the men who serve do good. Aside from some of the gung-ho assholes in the military who want to only kill things, there are indeed honorable and loyal troops who are fighting for the freedom of others, in past and present wars.

:-) Thanks to all who protect us and allow us to play CSS peacefully!

4. Default

You are welcome everyone!

but yea, To all my fellow military members, vets, and families, great job. keep up the good work!

And to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, i salute you, and shall hold your memory close to my heart forevermore.

We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm ~ George Orwell

Quote Originally Posted by ZERO View Post
    Step 1: Get Admin
    Step 2:
    Step 3: Get Perma Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by blackmail242 View Post
    ... IBIS in the name right? ibis.a means admin while IBIS means Shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCRIBBLE View Post
    It is foolish and wrong to mourn the men who died. Rather we should thank God that such men lived. — General George S. Patton

5. Default

For those who don't know that is the tomb of the unknown soldier.

Also I would like to thank the soldiers who have fought and died for what they have done and also say "FUCK YOU" to all the movie theaters that charge twice as much to see a movie on a Wednesday because it is a "holiday". Fuck you guys.

6. Default

Really, wow. I hope that the military gets 75% off or for free then....

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    [FONT="Franklin Gothic Medium"]Hear hear!

God Bless those who fight for us! ... The men of the armed services!

While on this subject, I would like to say that my aunt pissed me off today when she disrespected the Marines by calling them all gun-crazy men. Pissed me off, but unfortunately I couldn't give her a piece of my mind, so I just kept quiet. It's shameful, and me and her are gonna have problems if she keeps this shit up.

FONT]
    ya, you're right, there's plenty of gun-crazy women in the marines now too, lets not discriminate.

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    "FUCK YOU" to all the movie theaters that charge twice as much to see a movie on a Wednesday because it is a "holiday". Fuck you guys.
    lmfao that's horse shit.

Maynard - The WCS Guy

9. Default

lawl. last i checked there was females in the armed services of the United States. what the fuck am i wasting my time for then. stfu. kthx.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rapedollar$ View Post
    You are welcome everyone!

but yea, To all my fellow military members, vets, and families, great job. keep up the good work!

And to those who made the ultimate sacrifice, i salute you, and shall hold your memory close to my heart forevermore.
    Hooah! :]

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me