Thread: help plz

1. Default help plz

i have been having pc problems and i am just wanting to reformat my hard drive start over nice and fresh but i dont have a windows xp disk i do have the reg. key and it is legal came with the pc just did not come with the disk any way around this or do i have to buy one?

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    i have been having pc problems and i am just wanting to reformat my hard drive start over nice and fresh but i dont have a windows xp disk i do have the reg. key and it is legal came with the pc just did not come with the disk any way around this or do i have to buy one?
    download from isohunt or something and burn image to a cd? should work if u have the key

succesful troll is succesful!!!

computers have a factory restore setting. do that.

4. Default

D/l the xp iso from a torrent site or get one from a friend. Avoid buying what you already paid for...

5. Default

okay i downloaded xp and burned it to a disk set my pc to boot off my cd rom and it dosent read the disk do i have to do something with it first befor burning it to a disk?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by brentidge View Post
    okay i downloaded xp and burned it to a disk set my pc to boot off my cd rom and it dosent read the disk do i have to do something with it first befor burning it to a disk?
    Did you finalize it?

If you were a beautiful sound in the echos all around, I'd be your harmony.

7. Default

i can have my bud look up where he gets his from that i use all the time it works and is a download just burn to a cd and you will be set pm me if you the site.

8. Default

Hmm what format was the download of torrent file????? .ISO or what ? theres alot of factors why the cd might not work

9. Default

when you download the torrent, and after you fully download the file inside (through azureus Utorrent, bitlord...etc) it should be a .iso file (perhaps several )

dowload a program called DaemonTools, and then the AstroBurnLite to go with it. this will allow you to burn the .ISO file you got to a blank cd and have it work as a fully-formed CD. it's possible that when you burned the .iso, you burned the CD as essentially, a CD containing the file. instead, you need to use AstroBurn or something like that to basically "mount" the .ISO to the cd.
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?