Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: abuse ban/cade breack

1. Unhappy abuse ban/cade breack

Holy shit should not have admin

1. he cade breacks my cade 4 time 2 rounds.

2.other ppl cade breack my cade wat dose he do help them -_-'

3. abuse slaping himslef to places he cant get to

4. he ban me after he cade broke my cade i go to breack his smack ban.

5.WTF admin cade breacks huh tell me when u find a resion

Holy Shit

plz un ban me for an admin breacking cades -_-' and then i breack his a little bit and ban -_-'.

God im not done OMGGGMGMGMgMOMgmogmgmogmogmgmoogmogmogmogm

Holy Shit

2. Default

1. we were cadeing the basement on beach strike, as i shot my cade twords the entrance you decide to shoot the soda machines away. So yes i will shoot it away from you for takeing my soda machine.

2. I heard 4-5 people complaining about your name. Cade breaking and blocking for more then a couple of maps.

3. I did slap myself but it was places to were people could get me, slapping myself to check out something my freind ask me to check out isn't abusing.

4. I ban you for cade breaking, and i didn't shoot out any cades that weren't mine.

5. You cade broke a big cade, got people tag, and i even warned you to not cade break and you did.

serve your 1 day ban, read the rules, and come back and have fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.

3. Angry ..-_-'

STEAM_0:0:9120145 plz un ban me because i went in the room got it up u shot it down and dicided to take it to your cade and call it your vender so your the worst admin when u cade breack or in someones cade who got in there first it there cade pretty much i was in there firts your dicided to cade breack as an admin and wat if i wont to make a mini cade in your cade u dont cade breack to add to your cade its my cade in a cade, oh yea when u were cadeing the bacement a zombie got in i was in my mini cade thats why incace a zombie gets in right why do admins think they can cade breack "oh because were admins" So! if u are why cade breack seriosly god and wat did u do Holy to not get taged u cade broke wat happend when the zombies left u caded the bacement door right right i set up my cade agin after another cade breack seriosly why Do u cade breack because u get away with it right yea omg 1 day ban hmm..... for like moveing 2 things after u destroy my cade

Holy Shit Holy Shit i hate admins who cade breack an get away with the whole damn thing and over egzagerat i moved 2 things the time was like 0:30 secs 1 zombie realy omg i can go on all day but ill stop here....

4. Default

Holy Shit PRI.Jordan.PRI types worse than mastercheff...

5. Default

all i hear is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ

6. Default

oh the ppl were complaneing because they cant jump and they blam who ever is nerest to them wat about real life wat if im doiing something ingame and my mom calls m,e for a sec hmm. 1 day ban! for moveing 2 things after u oblitorated myy cade and nice try my vender in my cade after i got it up u dicied to bild a cade at the door u cade breack in take my vender out -_-'

7. Default

Christ its a 1 day ban. Go outside and get some air. It'll do you some good...or maybe read a book or go back to grammar school.
    Currently Playing: EVE Online (PC), Counter-Strike: Source (PC)
    Stoked For: DUST 514 (XBOX360), Global Agenda (PC)

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mastercheff View Post
    all i hear is QQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQQ
    mhmm what i say to people now is MORE PEW PEW less QQ
    Who are you? oh thats right your the shit talker... I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you over how AWESOME I am.
    Sonic logs back into steam: 9/11/10

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by [R] View Post
    Christ its a 1 day ban. Go outside and get some air. It'll do you some good...or maybe read a book or go back to grammar school.
    Lmao says the guy with a sig that reads

I just had to point out the irony

10. Default

Well he's unban someone unban him....
    Quote Originally Posted by EVL_Ripper View Post

Oh and let your mom know I did receive the invitation she sent for your party at Chuck E Cheese tomorrow.