Thread: Hey ya'll

1. Default Hey ya'll

Hi everyone! Just thought i drop in and introduce myself. I currently play the most on the GG server and im on almost everyday so some people already know me.. lol Blade ha. Anyway I currently live in minnesota. im 22 and in the army guard. ummm lol think that bout it. Im going to try to get on the pub server more. lol anyway im bouncin peace ya'll

2. Default

welcome

Maynard - The WCS Guy

3. Default

Everyone knows Air Force is better.

Also, welcome.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    USMC all the way! ... If one can get in :\

Hello!
    TBH Walter, IF you ever get in after possibly getting your green card, it might actually be the VERY BEST thing that ever happened to you in your life.

You will learn regimen, how to drink properly with REAL boyz, how to kick ass and also how to get your ass kicked, some of the best shit possible about learning how to grow up.

I wish you luck in getting into the best armed forces in the world, even tho my dad was AF...

hers's a POTENTIAL Semper Fi to you... Let me know if you ever make it and how you turn out...

Remember when to and when to

Because TIMING is everything!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by DeadEyeDeNNi$; 03-29-2010 at 09:32 PM.
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CobrasEye View Post
    Hi everyone! Just thought i drop in and introduce myself. I currently play the most on the GG server and im on almost everyday so some people already know me.. lol Blade ha. Anyway I currently live in minnesota. im 22 and in the army guard. ummm lol think that bout it. Im going to try to get on the pub server more. lol anyway im bouncin peace ya'll
    Sorry man, didn't mean to disrupt your post!

Hi, Hello, Howdy & welcome to Section 8,,,

A secret Society

PS-Maybe this one will get it :P
    One cannot improve if they cannot see their mistakes!

If you can't do it right, Don't bother!

DeadEyeDeNNi$ <ibis.a>