Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Gag command?

1. Default Gag command?

Is there a gag command?

2. Default

explain. i know that when nys muted me for nothing in pub i couldn't type either.

----------------
    Now playing: Muse - Uprising
    via FoxyTunes
    Quote Originally Posted by OMGBEARS
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.
    Quote Originally Posted by ๖ReS View Post
    How am I supposed to tell you to fuck off without replying ?

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post
    explain. i know that when nys muted me for nothing in pub i couldn't type either.

----------------
    via FoxyTunes
    well I didn't know if muting someone also stopped them from being able to use radio commands and/or type

4. Default

i'm pretty sure it does. i didn't think so either until it happened to me

----------------
    via FoxyTunes
    I feel it is important for me to let you know how feeble your efforts to strike such feelings inside of me really are. I have the internal fortitude of a large animal, an elephant, for instance. Likewise, I'm the result of coitus between the devil and a pack mule made out of chainsaws, so I am extremely strong, and carry little care for others in this world. Trees also stand aside due to my chainsaw blood.

5. Default

im not sure about radio commands but you can still type while muted, you have to be gaged to not be able to type.

Quote Originally Posted by Zero
    So... what your trying to tell me is that you saw a spherical square?

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StarsMine View Post
    im not sure about radio commands but you can still type while muted, you have to be gaged to not be able to type.
    well that's what I was trying to figure out, what the gag command was

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by acolyte_to_jippity View Post

----------------
    via FoxyTunes
    Lol this again! He probably silenced you.

And yes there is under player commands there is

Mute - Not being able to use mic

Gag - Cannot type.

Silence - Both.

8. Default

ma_mute also gags the player. I know some servers you can do it separately, but I rather just mute them all together.

มวยไทย
    Got a blister? Ibuprofen. Can't feel from your waist down? Ibuprofen. Got a spider bite? Ibuprofen. - SPC S-Rod & Me

9. Default

I prefer a gimp command that makes them say odd idiotic thing... and also what ever happend to turning someone into a chicken?!?!?!

Clone

"If BBW's were candy I would have one every day hahahaahha"
    "Have you every heard of the dating website plentyoffish.com?? well I check out the website PlentyofWhales.com HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHA"
    "I have a super power called retarded... but i use it sparingly"

Clone

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Clone View Post
    I prefer a gimp command that makes them say odd idiotic thing... and also what ever happend to turning someone into a chicken?!?!?!

Clone
    well on wcs you can turn into a crow. bbut only a certain race and only like, 20% of the time