Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tube spot on Desert Fortress ZM?

1. Default Tube spot on Desert Fortress ZM?

So what is the rule for the tube spot on desert fortress on ZM?

Walter and James discussed it in game but I want it clearly said.

It is illegal to bring a vendy in there or not? This morning before their discussion, Me and 2 others were firebombed by "Generation" because a few people claimed it was impossible to get into, which it clearly isn't.

Lets just have a good understanding of it.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rage View Post
    So what is the rule for the tube spot on desert fortress on ZM?

Walter and James discussed it in game but I want it clearly said.

It is illegal to bring a vendy in there or not? This morning before their discussion, Me and 2 others were firebombed by "Generation" because a few people claimed it was impossible to get into, which it clearly isn't.

Lets just have a good understanding of it.
    Can't cade crawlspaces.

Tube is not a crawlspace.

3. Default

Ok well explain that to Generation haha. NO need for useless firebombs

4. Default

Why can't you cade crawl spaces? I can understand if its the red room, or the vent in holdout mountain, but apart from that, they're still able to be killed.

If you banned cading in the vents (if they aren't impossible), you should limit it to two people per vent as well.

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

5. Default

True. The deformed is the biggest threat to craw spaces. Apart from being retarded looking, you just can't see them pulling out the vendys.

I don't mean to start a controversy. I just want a good solid understanding of this grey area in the rules.

6. Default

I don't know who or when it started. A long time ago this was never so, or at least to my knowledge.

I have no problem with it, and I know of ways to kill the people in most of these "impossible spots."

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, but wiser people so full of doubts.

7. Default

its easy to desrtroy that cade as a zombie simply go under it and hold E and watch it fly away!

but in general no, i rather not see venders or any item in a crawl space, it cheapens the spot even more.

but the d fort tube cade seems okay since it can be destroyed

8. Default

You can cade that spot. On top of it being able to be broken that is also a cade that takes time to set up and during that time you could get tagged.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Christmas View Post
    Can't cade crawlspaces.

Tube is not a crawlspace.
    I'd like to make an amendment:

You cannot cade crawlspaces that have only 1 entrance that cannot be broken into; i.e. a crawlspace must have one open entrance OR an entrance that is NOT impossible to break.

For example, the long vent on wintercomplex. Once you stick a vender in there, no zombie can pull it out.

The exception to this rule is the crawlspace on snoopie, which cannot be caded at all.

Even still, there are spots that are not crawlspaces that are cadeable such as the glass houses on beachstrike. If caded properly, and nobody throws any careless nades, it is impossible to break.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by walterbrunswick View Post
    I'd like to make an amendment:

You cannot cade crawlspaces that have only 1 entrance that cannot be broken into; i.e. a crawlspace must have one open entrance OR an entrance that is NOT impossible to break.

For example, the long vent on wintercomplex. Once you stick a vender in there, no zombie can pull it out.

The exception to this rule is the crawlspace on snoopie, which cannot be caded at all.

Even still, there are spots that are not crawlspaces that are cadeable such as the glass houses on beachstrike. If caded properly, and nobody throws any careless nades, it is impossible to break.
    "For example, the long vent on wintercomplex. Once you stick a vender in there, no zombie can pull it out."

Once you shoot it all the way down, they can't get it out.

Another example is the vent in holdout moutain. It is hard to get in though, so if you happen to get a chance to do it, then you're one lucky guy.

"The exception to this rule is the crawlspace on snoopie, which cannot be caded at all."

Stick 3-4 people in there and you'll never get them period if they know what they're doing. If you're in there by yourself, then I can see why you would. Besides, deforms can still kill them.

"Even still, there are spots that are not crawlspaces that are cadeable such as the glass houses on beachstrike. If caded properly, and nobody throws any careless nades, it is impossible to break."

If you cade rooms properly, and know what your doing, then yeah, you should be able to live. Most the time I just kill those rooms by tagging people through the fences. There really isn't all that many places in Beachstrike for 40 people though. Most of the rooms your talking about aren't unbreakable, it's just highly improbably that you can. Remember that one time in Office? You said "That room is impossible to get into with the big vending machine!" Two seconds later I killed the two in there.

I have to ask though.. Why do I even care? I don't cade vents, unless its under the stairs in beachstrike, because there's so few places you can go. And you can't really hold off two sides with 2 people, unless they have shotguns. Even then, they can get trained.
    Last edited by Jeimuzu; 01-12-2010 at 01:16 PM.