Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Would you hit a girl?

1. Default Would you hit a girl?

First off, i'll admit i'm drunk during this posting...

So we're at this bar when this girl comes up to one of my roomates claiming that he hit her in the face last week. He wasn't even at that bar last week. She starts hitting him, and my roommate amanda grabs her by the hair and throws her to the ground. This girls friend comes after my roommate Ian (the guy accused of hitting this girl) so i step in and throw out my elbows at her to ward her off... she gets a couple good punches in at my eyes... next thing i know the bouncers have me in a full nelson and take me outside. Ian is carried out after me. About 5 minutes later the rest of my friends come out and we start walkin home. THe girl reappears and starts hitting Ian, i step in and throw her away... Some guys that she brought with her started hitting my boy Chris and broke his glasses... then ran away when the cops showed up. The cops told us to "just go home. Sorry bout ur glasses but there's nothing we can do... just accept ur $100 loss and leave.."

... So i would like to restate my question. Would you ever hit a girl?

EDIT: I'll also admit that I'm gonna have two black eyes from this psycho chick... Bujt it was hilarious when she was in my friend's face on the street and a cop came up to see what was going on. She pushed the cop and the cop grabbed her by the back of the shirt and threw her ass down on the sidewalk... that was the one highlight of the night... this cop destroyed her, i know her knees and hands were all fucked up from being thrown down.

Edit #2: I'm gonna have two black eyes tomorrow from this chick... That's sad getting not 1 but 2 black eyes from a chick, but what the fuck was i supposed to do? Punch her in the the cooter?
    Last edited by Hodgie; 04-17-2009 at 02:50 AM.

2. Default

If my life was in danger IE: threating me with a gun, or a knife you bet your ass I would, but in that situation the best thing to do was Just say My names Kevin and this is between y'all and leave

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

So we're at this bar when this girl comes up to one of my roomates claiming that he hit her in the face last week. He wasn't even at that bar last week. She starts hitting him, and my roommate amanda grabs her by the hair and throws her to the ground. This girls friend comes after my roommate Ian (the guy accused of hitting this girl) so i step in and throw out my elbows at her to ward her off... she gets a couple good punches in at my eyes... next thing i know the bouncers have me in a full nelson and take me outside. Ian is carried out after me. About 5 minutes later the rest of my friends come out and we start walkin home. THe girl reappears and starts hitting Ian, i step in and throw her away... Some guys that she brought with her started hitting my boy Chris and broke his glasses... then ran away when the cops showed up. The cops told us to "just go home. Sorry bout ur glasses but there's nothing we can do... just accept ur $100 loss and leave.."

EDIT: I'll also admit that I'm gonna have two black eyes from this psycho chick... Bujt it was hilarious when she was in my friend's face on the street and a cop came up to see what was going on. She pushed the cop and the cop grabbed her by the back of the shirt and threw her ass down on the sidewalk... that was the one highlight of the night... this cop destroyed her, i know her knees and hands were all fucked up from being thrown down.

Edit #2: I'm gonna have two black eyes tomorrow from this chick... That's sad getting not 1 but 2 black eyes from a chick, but what the fuck was i supposed to do? Punch her in the the cooter?
    Lol at drama. Hoagie never get in the middle of a cat fight...

PEW PEW PEW™

4. Default

I personally wouldn't hit a female. There's many ways on preventing a female from physical force. One, just subdue her arms until she calms down or summon police in which you will get laughed at by the authorities.

In a personal situation I was in, I was struck on the face by an ex-gf and I left her just for that. Once physical abuse becomes an issue. RUN !! RUN FAR AWAY FROM THAT CRAZY BITCH !!

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Kavinsky View Post
    If my life was in danger IE: threating me with a gun, or a knife you bet your ass I would, but in that situation the best thing to do was Just say My names Kevin and this is between y'all and leave
    i like the pulp fiction quote.

whats with all the sexism??? what happened to "women are equel"???? whata with the hypocrisy... women want to get paid as much as men and be equal. YET, they expect to have lighter work loads and to have "special" treatment???(its issues like this, will be the reason why women need a LONG time for their progression through the social latter to be COMPLETED. note i usd the word... COMPLETED)

i personally dont believe in violence against women. but the statistics dont lie. one of you douche bags would/have hit a woman. ive personally been slapped, in the heat of the moment, but did not retaliate. i personally have a pretty managable temper when it comes to people i care about.

sorry CO, i can take a slap from a woman and not be scared

"subduing" arms in MANY cases have been classified as abuse, where at times leaves bruises. i personally feel sick when i use physical force on a female. i had to once when she was in the middle of the road at like 2 AM. long story.

but when i bitch wants to go fist to cuffs, shit, i got jack johnson and joe pesci right here.lol.

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by I LIKE TURTLES View Post
    Lol at drama. Hoagie never get in the middle of a cat fight...
    This wasn't a cat fight, this chick was goin after one of my male roommates. My female roommate initially stepped in on her... But then her friend came in....

... I lost two full beers when I got kicked out too <--- Worst part of the whole fucking thing

7. Default

Hodige I just wanna say its a shame two full beers got wasted, they were nothing but innocent bystanders.

I was taught never to physically hit a woman/girl. Never done it never will. But I have been on the receiving end of slaps.

The officer was right hodgie just accept you loses and walk away. Coming from an HR side though. This could lead or manifested into a lawsuit. If that chick had footage on video of anything that looked like you hitting her, she could potentially sue for physical harm. But this works in your favor as well, if the surveillance tape in the bar shows her throwing the first punch and keeping a steady barrage of hits on your roommate or you, than you could have a lawsuit against her. As with any lawsuit just keep in mind it could be a lengthy process and usually involves a nice lawyer fee.

Next time befriend an off-duty cop who has his taser.
    -The enemy of my enemy is my friend-

8. Default

Quote Originally Posted by inthebutt View Post
    Hodige I just wanna say its a shame two full beers got wasted, they were nothing but innocent bystanders.

I was taught never to physically hit a woman/girl. Never done it never will. But I have been on the receiving end of slaps.

The officer was right hodgie just accept you loses and walk away. Coming from an HR side though. This could lead or manifested into a lawsuit. If that chick had footage on video of anything that looked like you hitting her, she could potentially sue for physical harm. But this works in your favor as well, if the surveillance tape in the bar shows her throwing the first punch and keeping a steady barrage of hits on your roommate or you, than you could have a lawsuit against her. As with any lawsuit just keep in mind it could be a lengthy process and usually involves a nice lawyer fee.

Next time befriend an off-duty cop who has his taser.
    Yea, I understand the benefit of not actually hitting back in a situation like that... I was just pissed and drunk and put forth the question. A couple weekends ago my cousins fiancee (who is a lieutenant) was out at another college park bar with us. Long story short he was assaulted by 4 or 5 bouncers and the manager. We didn't fight back, just focused on getting him out of there. A cop was right outside and my cousin and i talked to him while her fiancee went to the hospital. The manager now has a warrant out for his arrest and there's gonna be a civil lawsuit against the bar.
    At least that time the bouncers let me chug my beer before throwing punches and kicks
    Last edited by Hodgie; 04-17-2009 at 02:43 PM.

9. Default

Lol a woman would never lay a hand on me in a harmful way. That shit would end so quickly. She would have 6'2, 180 pounds of muscle flying at her in a second. With 12 years or martial arts training its not difficult to subdue someone without harming them. Just do what CO said and stop the assailant and call the police.
    -MBP

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Hodgie View Post

If I were a man, I would've punched the bitch down.

Man or woman, when someone hits you, either hit back or walk away.

It's not right for a girl to be able to hit a guy, just because she's a girl.

That's kind of sexist I believe, on the girls part.

We're all equal here.

If I were to hit a guy, I would EXPECT that bastard to hit me back and we'd be in a all out brawl.

*punches Hodge-kins*

That’s the funny thing about trolls: They love to do something horrible, then accuse you of doing something horrible when you call them on it.